Loosewire Get World Wide Attention

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Loosewire is on the Internet ,that
allows him to be exposed to the world.
We are are encouraged on the forum to
tell the truth,I live up to that statement.
That Is why I am on the World stage.
Other than the forum to answer that
question.

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
You know with all these random post for post counts that you do, is just clogging up the forum with none sense, and is keeping people from getting the attention needed to finish a project or homework (all the crap you are posting is pushing valuable subjects down the list)..... Socializing once in a while in this type of forum is fine to a certain extent, but if you are out to try and make friends and to just sit by with idle chit chat, you should really check out Facebook, myspace or any other Social interaction sites, maybe even E-Harmony so you can get a mate and quit clogging up the forum with your cries for attention.... Seriously, this is All About Circuits NOT all about Loosewire, does it make you feel special in some way seeing your post counts rise up? Is that how you "make" yourself by presenting to others an image that is not true?..... I for one will not be back while you are posting this crap, I came to this forum to get away from this kind of nonsense, just think about how many people you have denied the help they could have gotten with their project or homework, You certainly are not helping anyone.

B. Morse

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Loosewire, you really need to start using a blog. That way, the interested parties can read your posts if so inclined and respond, and the general public and forum visitors wont have there posts slid down the list so fast.

That just leads to bumping and hijacking so they can get some attention and that gets everyone upset.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Sorry guys ,the increase in Off-topic are guest potential
new members.I have always reached out to the global
community to sign up.

Last edited:
I wish the moderators would either lock or trashcan these pointless wastes of bandwidth. Aren't there forums out there where folks can just blather away? Perhaps a forum called "all about nothing".

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
All of these post get thousands of views If the Moderators
look at that from guest and members a lot of people sign
to see what going on,they stop to check Loosewire out.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Loosewire I know you do not mean any harm, and that you are not bad person. But lately your posting has been more annoying than fun or interesting. I would rather say an endless stream of cryptic babbel. It is ok to hang out in the off topic section now and then. Make some jokes and have some laughs. But you use it more or less as a platform to get attention and that is wrong use. At least the way you are doing it. For example it seems that you and Mark77 like to take pictures of birds in the nature. So why not start a blog there everybody can contribute with wild life pictures. I for sure would like to visit such a blog now and then. And if you have electronics skills. Why not use them to help other? Now and then you could post a typical Loosewire postings. But to be honest lately it has been to much. And many members are quite frustrated by your endless stream of gobbledygook, and attention demanding.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
He could post his birds in the photo gallery ,you could post your amimated
Rooster and thing it will keep the gallery coming to the top every time some one
post photos only,be a nice guy and start the gallery,move the dancer
over there to. That would please some one.

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I have 9 blogs, you have 0,you could take your advise
and start a blog,If you have any thing say,please help
with gallery that will reflect on you and your talent,later
some good soul will help.Surprise me and be a good guy.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I am going to venture out Into the World,hopefully I will
be able to share a good story when I return,everyone a have
good day.I respect all members of the this forum.

llawwehttam

Joined Mar 29, 2010
As this was posted in the off-topic section I don't really see the problem with it.
I could understand that it would be irritating if it was in other sections of the forum but its not.

I am a member of several other forums, ( mainly on computer programming rather than electronics) and this sort of thing is quite normal in the general chat / off topic section.

happyganl

Joined Dec 17, 2009
I have been on the other electronic forum, there is a guy like to post on off-topic,
all kinds of thing, mainly copying some intersting article,photos and news onto that forum.the different is he doesnt talk himself.people like him.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Well maybe start a sister forum-- "All About Loosewire"

Like the others, it is getting ridicules.

For you newcomers it seems funny, probably came to this site from his recommendation from other sites.

But it is like a bad car wreck, you don't want to look, but can't help your self!!

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Shortbus,you and Ohio always receive World Wide attention.we always hope that you make correct desisions.You have disappointed us on few occasions.Maybe next time around the Ohio Valley you will be counted,Why name Ohio Valley what does it
mean. Describe the Ohio valley area.