Loosewire Does Chinese

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I'm ok with all members,I don't get offended,I don't think anyone could offend me.

I put myself out there,so I expect things will happen,I like all the members on this

Forum. This is my home base,you won't find me anywhere else...unless you find one

of my great u-tubes that has been posted. T06, we share claiming a little lotto money.

Last edited:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
T06, we share claiming a little lotto money.
Of course you and the rest of the members are welcome to apply for a share. Just send me your mail and street address, and phone number. I will also need your bank account number. Sad to say I will also need a minor processing fee. Just to cover my expenses nothing more. But after that you will for sure get a lot in return. Those who not dare never win, or catch a fish for that matter

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I understand. You do just as Obama. No More Mr. Nice Guy, then debating. You must be very proud of your president. And he must have a big fan in you. I know political topics are not allowed in this forum. But still good luck with the election. And four more years;). Not that Mitt Romney had a chance anyway
Not to talk about politics but the meathod of such. What do you think about all the CEO's sending emails to their employee's saying vote this way or there will be layoffs. I think it appauling and the employers should be arrested for tampering with the vote.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Of course you and the rest of the members are welcome to apply for a share. Just send me your mail and street address, and phone number. I will also need your bank account number. Sad to say I will also need a minor processing fee. Just to cover my expenses nothing more. But after that you will for sure get a lot in return. Those who not dare never win, or catch a fish for that matter
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington, DC 20500. Phone #: (202) 456-2121. Willing to pay a $3,000,000 fee from bank account #0100101001001011

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
You are safe, if it gets too rough, and you are not involved, we will just moderate the offending posts. This thread does belong to you.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Not to talk about politics but the meathod of such. What do you think about all the CEO's sending emails to their employee's saying vote this way or there will be layoffs. I think it appauling and the employers should be arrested for tampering with the vote.
On a general basis. I would say questionable and not quite ethical, no doubt about that. But I hope the average US citizen will understand that this is not the naked truth.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
You guys can tell that not the same guy that is the water,not even close.

Most of my u-tube were taken by fans,while doing my Interview they were

posting,hard to get the personal sites they were posting on. Check out my

picture,no dark hair,no dark eyes. I have been Loosewire longer than the

u-tube you,I guess when you are good you will get ripped off. When you

see the Elbo Room picture,you will see a class act.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
You guys can tell that not the same guy that is the water,not even close.

Most of my u-tube were taken by fans,while doing my Interview they were

posting,hard to get the personal sites they were posting on. Check out my

picture,no dark hair,no dark eyes. I have been Loosewire longer than the

u-tube you,I guess when you are good you will get ripped off. When you

see the Elbo Room picture,you will see a class act.
Hmm, not much to go on there.... :p