Loosewire By Loosewire

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
That dilbert thing made me think like an engineer.

Loosewire by Loosewire....On All About Circuits
All Rights Reserved..copyright 8/28/2011
Trademark

JingleJoe

Joined Jul 23, 2011
Some context would be nice, usually helps with the amount of sense something makes :confused:
We had a guy a bit like this on brass goggles forum once, moykerkippin, never made any sense. It was like he used a thesaurus on every god damn word and learnt his english from half a Dr Seuss book.

JingleJoe

Joined Jul 23, 2011
You do realise you're talking about Loosewire?:p
Yes the username really does explain alot but gosh darn it all, I want to get at Mr Loosewire's brain with my soldering iron and fix that loose wire! I don't mean to offend but you do speak in riddles, Loosewire.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Yes the username really does explain alot but gosh darn it all, I want to get at Mr Loosewire's brain with my soldering iron and fix that loose wire! I don't mean to offend but you do speak in riddles, Loosewire.
I used to think he spoke in riddles too, but after seeing enough of it, I don't give credit for any riddles. They're just badly worded thought fragments. Sometimes they entertain me; sometimes I entertain myself by trying to reply to them. Overall I give the experience a 8 out of 10. keep 'em coming loosewire!

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@Jinglejoe, Strantor, I did not know much a bout Strator,But when he
said he got Travel pay,I there was to him.Next he come out that he skypes
and he had a good job,then more,more, more,more,so I can a few words
and make a lot sense about things.Joe I'm watching your words to see who you are.
does that explain,mixed words.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
I used to think he spoke in riddles too, but after seeing enough of it, I don't give credit for any riddles. They're just badly worded thought fragments. Sometimes they entertain me; sometimes I entertain myself by trying to reply to them. Overall I give the experience a 8 out of 10. keep 'em coming loosewire!
Like you I always thought you had to read between the lines of Loosie's posts. But the lines most times are so close together there no room for anything else there. :p:D

Loosie is one of the things that makes AAC the first place I go on the Web. They should give him his own special forum here.

Does anyone but me think that some time in the future they will look on Loosie as the Confucius of our time?!!:eek: