Loosewire,Back Again

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Hi guys,Loosewire back again,fireworks on beach near Elbo Room. Remember all the

live camera's. A lot of police action,cars everywhere,red and blue lights.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Wow,thanks for your reply,how your biking ,if I remember correctly.

Wow you have a really good memory! :)

Yes I do enjoy cycling. What a coincidence since I was just kicking myself for canceling the bicycle part of my vacation this year. I was going to tour Vancouver Island. But I was having anxiety attacks over going alone for the first time and not after touring in a coupe of years at all. But I just decieded to do a less ambitious mini tour right from my home and plan to do it alone. One night is not going to be too bad. I got to get used to going alone because that is likely in my future if I want to continue touring.

So are you doing OK with that hot Florida weather?

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
I was going to tour Vancouver Island. But I was having anxiety attacks over going alone for the first time and not after touring in a coupe of years at all.
Not to worry, there are no Grizzlies on Van Island, just the occasional black bear. The natives are friendly and speak your language (just).:D
Max.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Not to worry, there are no Grizzlies on Van Island, just the occasional black bear. The natives are friendly and speak your language (just).:D
Max.
My problem was more anxiety of planning and being alone rather than the fear of anything on the island. I regret now canceling plans but if I change back, it will cost a small fortune. Amtrak is very flexible on making changes but you pay the going rate for your change. Prices are set on availability. Hopefully prices will come back down shortly and I might do some changing. I really would like to stop off in Glacier if I can.

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
Max.
you mean like this: IMG_5011.JPG
yes, there is a black bear in this picture, somewhere... he came out to the beach. This is in Botanical Beach near Port Renfrew, May long weekend

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Everyone has had there share of bad weather.Deep down I can see the Ice

melting at North and South poles. I don't like to watch tagging of every

animal and birds,don't forget the fish. The seeds have disappeared,Monsano

controls your food.You are tagged with your phone,tag your car for a lower

insurance rate.What did I miss.