Loosewire and brownout meet at elbo room

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Greek as well. It means "world", but the root of the word is the same as the word "jewel".

Seems like someone was fascinated how beautiful the universe appeared before his eyes.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
What I was thinking of is astronaut vs. cosmonaut. Two different words for the same thing.

Cosmos in english is the universe, which astronomy is the study of stars. Interesting.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Heh, I think there's an official, modern definition of each term, but grammatically they are pretty close.

The -naut synthetic comes from the Greek word "ναύτης" (naftees), meaning sailor.

So a cosmonaut is the sailor of the world and an astronaut is a sailor of the stars.

Need I say the astro- synthetic is Greek too?
Ancient Greeks where gazing at the stars pretty intensely and during the renaissence westerners picked Greek over Egyptian, so it was Greek that became mainstream. (I'm pretty sure Greek was an easier culture to study as well, also a bit more all-around).

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Every thing went well ,I feel a great disappointment in the way I managed the time we

had. You had video set up better than expected ,after viewing the first video shots.

I would have walked us back away from the reflections of the sun coming thru the

front door. I was sitting right in the glare. There will a next time soon ,and we will go

live again. So this a warm up for later experiences . Were you monitoring the out side cameras,

we were walking on the corner.

Last edited:

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Why would you think you are interviewing brownout instead of having a conversation? Are you a policeman or a news reporter?

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ 12 , Meet me at the Elbo Room and find out, since I am real we can enjoy the time.

I look forward to meeting you ,you have any live cameras in your area ,Loosewire

will travel as long as our back up team can get there video. Any underwater cameras.

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
So, there are no pictures. No pictures = no meeting. No meeting = no Loosewire. Those are the sad facts. Goodbye to his memory.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Yeah, I can see it now. The distant red neon shivered in the heat. Brownout was feeling like a stranger in a strange land. You know where people play games with the night. God, it was too hot to sleep. Brownout followed the sound of a jukebox coming from up the levee. All of a sudden he could hear somebody whistling From right behind him. He turned around and said "Why do you always end up down at Elbo Room?" Lossy said "Uh, I don't know, the wind just kind of pushed me this way."
Brownout said said "Hang the rich."