Looking for someone to make this circuit (Audio Filter)

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
If you stated your location, you probably could find someone nearby who would be willing to do it.
Although that circuit is super simple so you could learn a new skill or two and really do it by yourself, you just need the components, a piece of protoboard, a soldering iron and solder. (and maybe a few other things you probably already have)

Chase Lambeth

Joined Jun 14, 2016
If you stated your location, you probably could find someone nearby who would be willing to do it.
Although that circuit is super simple so you could learn a new skill or two and really do it by yourself, you just need the components, a piece of protoboard, a soldering iron and solder. (and maybe a few other things you probably already have)
NC!

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
NC is your location? That tells us a lot. Could be New Cheshire, Normandy Coast, Neutral Cambodia, Northern China or basically anything else. Could also mean non comprende for all i know...

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
See how NC means something completely different in other parts of the world? Simply putting North Carolina into your profile´s location would be much easier for everyone to decipher.
Now that we know that, I am pretty sure there are lots of guys from the US who could help you with that project. Just looking around I see mcgyvr being even from the same state :)

Attachments

mcgyvr

Joined Oct 15, 2009
Hey.. I'm from NC... (wave)
Ok.. I'll PM ya (guess here its called a "conversation")..

Last edited:

Sensacell

Joined Jun 19, 2012
You should be aware that this will cost 20X what you would expect for a simple piece of electronic gear.

Smart people's time is expensive.

mcgyvr

Joined Oct 15, 2009
You should be aware that this will cost 20X what you would expect for a simple piece of electronic gear.

Smart people's time is expensive.
I'm working with him now on getting a quote together..
components/pcb layout/assembly,etc...
I'm charging at my "weekend/amateur" rate for sure because I'm sure he wouldn't want to pay my real rate..
I'm feeling "giving" this week.
Its such a simple circuit that it won't take me more than an hour to do the board layout,etc..

We shall see how it goes..
I threw out one "ball park" number and he didn't seem to scared so far..

mcgyvr

Joined Oct 15, 2009
Well.. looks like I may have scared him off..
I quoted $150 for 10 pcs fully assembled shipped to him.. (this includes everything including my time for the PCB layout)..
I think thats VERY reasonable..

What do you guys think?