Looking for some help, learning stuff through problems

ProdigalPundit

Joined Oct 24, 2020
Where can I start learning stuff through problems. I'm a complete beginner, is there some platform to learn electronics like codechef (for coders). Also feel free to suggest any other means of learning.

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Welcome to AAC!
Where can I start learning stuff through problems.
What is your present knowledge level? Do you know Ohm's Law, Kirchhoff's voltage and current Laws, series, parallel?

If you study the teaching articles on this site, be aware that they use electron current and that's backwards from what most of us use.

LvW

Joined Jun 13, 2013
Perhaps I am a bit old-fashioned. But my first recommendation is reading a good introductory book (instead of one of the various internet-presentations).

ProdigalPundit

Joined Oct 24, 2020
Welcome to AAC!
What is your present knowledge level? Do you know Ohm's Law, Kirchhoff's voltage and current Laws, series, parallel?

If you study the teaching articles on this site, be aware that they use electron current and that's backwards from what most of us use.
I've studied digital design

MrSoftware

Joined Oct 29, 2013
What's your level of commitment? If you think you understand the basics, then jump on youtube, watch some repair videos. There are a ton of amplifier repair videos and a lot of busted amplifiers for cheap on ebay. When you're ready for adventure, buy a cheap busted amplifier and repair it. I promise you'll learn a lot. YouTube channels such as EEVBlog, The Active Region, barevids, bigclivedotcom and when you need some entertainment with your education ElectroBoom, are some examples of good channels for info.

BobaMosfet

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Where can I start learning stuff through problems. I'm a complete beginner, is there some platform to learn electronics like codechef (for coders). Also feel free to suggest any other means of learning.
This book will explain it in a friendly way, and give you many problems:

Title: Understanding Basic Electronics, 1st Ed.
Publisher: The American Radio Relay League
ISBN: 0-87259-398-3