Looking for information for an old gatearray

MeSat

Joined May 16, 2019
Hello, I have been working on a project at work and while analyzing a circuit, I have hit a roadblock. The circuit uses a gate array that I cannot find any information on. I cannot provide a copy of the particular schematic for obvious reasons. I don't need a data sheet, I just need information pertaining to the way that the OSC inputs my work for timing calculations.

The gate array is very possibly a Motorola CMOS or and AMI Semiconductor CMOS. In the two different versions of the schematic I have there are two part numbers for the gate arrays. 51-P30706J and 9331581. This is a 24 pin wide surface mount from one of the photos with a clear AMI on the chip. Part number on chip look related to the programming and doesn't correspond with any of the schematics. On these gate arrays there are three pins marked as OSC_1, OSC_2, OSC_3 connected to a single capacitor and two resistors and nothing else. These may be part of the original chip or they may be part of a programming of the gate array.

My main question is how fast do these chips work as I have to make a latency calculation to see if we can use this clients product in a future contract.

I feel that due to the RC time constant, if these are the oscillator, then the chip is not fast enough for the client's need.

Thank you
Robin