Looking for help to review the schematic for my Rocket flight computer PCB

alexandre78

Joined May 12, 2024
Hello everyone!
The board that I am creating is a flight computer for a model rocket that has a barometric pressure sensor (MS5611) and an Inertial Measurement Unit (BMI088) to measure orientation, acceleration, and altitude. Additionally, the computer is designed to control 3 servos ( one spare and two dedicated to TVC control), as well as 2 separate "Pyro Channels", since i'll use a nichrome wire I need to be able to let a high current through. Lastly, the board will have a DC motor driver in order to control a reaction wheel . The board will be powered by a 3S LiPo Battery and connected through XT60. The voltage will be regulated down to 5V and every components needing 3V will be powered by the teensy 4.1 pin. I also added a buzzer and a tri-color LED to add some visual flair. I am still in high school, so I have no formal EE education at all, and this is the first time I have expanded beyond the breakout boards, so I am fully expecting to see mistakes, and if you see any please point them out to me. Feel free to also give advices regarding the final PCB layout and how wide my traces should be ( especially for the battery ground). Schematic_sprout_2024-05-12.png

Attachments