logic gates! Whats gonna get if we have both Nand and NOR gate in the circuit?

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
"Look" is showing the problem, not your solution.
Post your truth table solution for all four input combinations.
If you do get low for all four combinations, then you are in error.
Then post the truth table for all the gates, for the four input combinations.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
there are just 2 input A and B... in the question >>>could you please solve it to me ???:oops::oops::oops::oops:
You don't get the program. We don't do homework for you. You show us your best efforts and we guide you to the solution. You can't be an engineer if you can't do your own work. Copying a solution from someone else may work in some fields, but not this one.

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
Your attached just shows that two inputs, so you have to label all other inputs/outputs as C, D, E, F, and then you draw the truth table, if you know how the logic gates work then you just do it one by one and you will get the answer.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
there are just 2 input A and B... in the question >>>could you please solve it to me ???:oops::oops::oops::oops:
That's right, there are just 2 inputs. Which means that it shouldn't be unreasonable to expect YOU to at least make (and show) an honest attempt to answer YOUR homework problem.

Start by labeling each node and then finding the value of each node as a function of the inputs. I'll even label the nodes for you.

p1.jpg