Lithium protection circuit...

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Since there is no separate charge input, the charger is connected to the same terminals, the specs say 21V@15A charge. I don't think you will want to use as much as 15A, but it claims to handle that.

Hymie

Joined Mar 30, 2018
The ebay item will protect the cells from overvoltage during charge, an excessive discharge current and against discharging any cell below 2.55V.
However with a 15A charge current limit, the maximum charge current in your application is likely to be the maximum current available from your mains charger.
I would recommend that you check the output current rating of your mains charger and confirm it to be compatible with the lithium cells you are proposing to use (since the BMS board will only limit the charge current at 15A).

Externet

Joined Nov 29, 2005
Thanks, gentlemen.
The way I interpreted the chinese is, that manager circuit allows up to 15 Amperes discharging and can charge up to that 15A rate when supplied with over 21V .
Had to look at other similar products to confirm the suspicion of "pack" terminals P+ and P- being also the charging terminals.
Shoehorned the series of 5 x 18650 into the robotic vacuum cleaner; supplied over 22 V with a 1A capable wall adapter and everything charged and worked right. ;)