Lighted mirror

geektast1c

Joined Feb 24, 2020
Hi I need help, I dont know who to ask so I joined up here. If you have any idea I would really appreciate your input. I have had this mirror for years that is supposed to light up but has no power. Is this for a battery or a power supply? It was a store display mirror. Posaibly made in France or Canada.

Attachments

Janis59

Joined Aug 21, 2017
What means wording Light Mirror. Light=a)lightweight b)VIS range of photon flow. Mirror=glass with metalisated layer making refraction. Thus, what do the battery??? For what the mirror uses the contacture? How mirror may loss the light, if none mirror on humankind history hadnt contained ANY amount of light? Just Your question is non-digestable.

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Welcome to AAC!
I have had this mirror for years that is supposed to light up but has no power. Is this for a battery or a power supply? It was a store display mirror.
Your picture doesn't give us much to work with.

Does the mirror have a model number? Has it ever worked while you've had it? What kind of lights (LED, incandescent)?

geektast1c

Joined Feb 24, 2020
What means wording Light Mirror. Light=a)lightweight b)VIS range of photon flow. Mirror=glass with metalisated layer making refraction. Thus, what do the battery??? For what the mirror uses the contacture? How mirror may loss the light, if none mirror on humankind history hadnt contained ANY amount of light? Just Your question is non-digestable.
You are hilarious.

geektast1c

Joined Feb 24, 2020
Welcome to AAC!

Your picture doesn't give us much to work with.

Does the mirror have a model number? Has it ever worked while you've had it? What kind of lights (LED, incandescent)?
No model#. It was used in a store at the makeup counter late 90s or early 2000s as I got it about 2005. The lights are behind the glass so I cant tell what kind they are. It has never worked while I've had it. I appreciate your taking the time to respond. Maybe I'll take it to a local electronics repair spot. Thanks so much!

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Maybe I'll take it to a local electronics repair spot.
Reputable repair shops will give you an estimate before they take a job. They eat the cost of diagnosing the problem. Be prepared for sticker shock when you get an estimate. Labor isn't cheap.

If you can disassemble and trace the circuitry around that connector, someone here might be able offer free advice.

geektast1c

Joined Feb 24, 2020
Reputable repair shops will give you an estimate before they take a job. They eat the cost of diagnosing the problem. Be prepared for sticker shock when you get an estimate. Labor isn't cheap.

If you can disassemble and trace the circuitry around that connector, someone here might be able offer free advice.
Thank you I will have my husband open it up!