liciense

Unregistered

Joined Dec 31, 1969
Hi, my email is vatikan19@yahoo.com ypor book was use in commecial purpose write me i have prove and can send material in which oe company took materials from your bok and use in commercial purpose as it own. If you interested know more please write to me my

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_6/chpt_8/2.html
Thats the Credit part of the e-book, theres the email of the main contributors, try reaching them there.

It's a shame someone used this e-book for commercial purposes. :(
I think the book has a copyright anyways.
That is the contributor list of the experiments section, every section has a different list. For example, I should be listed here. Opps, looks like it hasn't been updated. Anyhow I wrote the section on ESD here.

As I understand it, if someone wants to publish it as long as they keep the credits and other info they are allowed to sell it to recoup the publishing costs. Where it gets dicey is if they try to claim copyright.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
That is the contributor list of the experiments section, every section has a different list. For example, I should be listed here. Opps, looks like it hasn't been updated. Anyhow I wrote the section on ESD here.
Bill, there appears to have been a regression on the Contributor list for Volume III both here at ibiblio. Not sure why that is the case. This is something Dennis will need to correct at ibiblio before we can reflect the changes here at AAC.

As I understand it, if someone wants to publish it as long as they keep the credits and other info they are allowed to sell it to recoup the publishing costs. Where it gets dicey is if they try to claim copyright.
That is right - the original source must not be misrepresented. Hopefully my blog entry looking at the DSL makes that clear.

Dave

Dcrunkilton

Joined Jul 31, 2004
Bill, there appears to have been a regression on the Contributor list for Volume III both here at ibiblio. Not sure why that is the case. This is something Dennis will need to correct at ibiblio before we can reflect the changes here at AAC.

Dave

I have fixed the Semi/contrib.sml at ibiblio by the addition of a Bill Marsden section.

Thanks for pointing out this omission

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Where is the master book, the PDF file? Still don't see it, but I know it takes stuff time to flow through.