Lerning theoritacol physics

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Common, these are the guys that have figured out life.

GopherT's guide to get ahead in life:
- procrastinate on most things, then you have more time to do the following (and others will feel some obligation to help and that can give you even more time for the following)
- view yourself as more capable than you are, fast talk and blaming co-workers makes others believe you are capable.
- get your monthly reports in first. Try to supplement your report by mentioning your co-worker's activities so the boss will think you initiated those activities.
- spend more than you make. Other people will think you are successful because you can afford x, y and z.
- refinance your house often to supplement cash flow. Mention that you did it. Others will think you know allot about money.
- talk about golf, expensive cars and collecting watches. You don't have to really do it, just know the key brands or recent golf results.
- frequently talk about your efforts to have children that make you and your significant other depressed or fatigued, others will cut you slack and sympathize as you spend time away from the office.

monster_catfish

Joined Mar 17, 2011
While we're at it, I want someone to explain Einstien's Theory of Relativity ASAP, during the commercial break from Duck Dynasty, and in one sentence or less before my attention wanders. When that demand has been fulfilled, I need to be brought up to date on the origins of the known universe, but make it snappy, and with as few mathematical formulas as possible, please.