Hello,
I have been working on this board for quite a long time without success. It switches on and then it works but randomly (quite often) it does not. This is the second board actually. The first went in to the trash but before I tried to fix it by replacing caps on both side of the switching, optocouplers, high voltage polyester caps, diodes, the A6061 ic, even the trafo. Nothing.
Now this is a new one, as for the issue, and I would like to know if anyone has found the component which denies the board from switching.
One thing: if the board does not switch and I short circuit the L7805 quickly, the A6061 ic feels the load and switches on correctly.
This is driving me nuts.
Thank you everyone for any help
I have been working on this board for quite a long time without success. It switches on and then it works but randomly (quite often) it does not. This is the second board actually. The first went in to the trash but before I tried to fix it by replacing caps on both side of the switching, optocouplers, high voltage polyester caps, diodes, the A6061 ic, even the trafo. Nothing.
Now this is a new one, as for the issue, and I would like to know if anyone has found the component which denies the board from switching.
One thing: if the board does not switch and I short circuit the L7805 quickly, the A6061 ic feels the load and switches on correctly.
This is driving me nuts.
Thank you everyone for any help
Attachments
-
1.4 MB Views: 2