Is owon hds 242 a good osiloscope and multimeter to use?

meshcurrent

Joined May 28, 2022
My English is not good enough therefore sorry for this bad English. But I am trying to use English with translate and my own knowlegde.

Good day, I am an Electrical and Electronics Engineering student. I will be studying in the 4th grade next semester. I currently have a unit ut61c multimeter. I bought it second hand, but it did the job quite well, and even though there are some problems, I still continue to use it actively. Currently an oscilloscope is needed to observe the signal. I turned from large table oscilloscopes to preferred handheld oscilloscopes. Because I live in a dormitory and I don't have the space to carry or place an oscilloscope along with the many materials I have. I will use the oscilloscope mostly to use some power electronic elements (input and output graphics), to be created and operated with microcontrollers, and to repair some electronic circuits. As for the multimeter part, I mostly measure the small voltages, I might measure 220c Ac max.

If you have information about this product, I would be happy if you could help me. This product can be used as both an oscilloscope and a multimeter. For this reason, I will sell my current unit ut61c multimeter and add a little money to my budget for the new product I will buy.

I will buy Owon hds242 from banggood.

I was not in a position to buy the product directly, so I had the opportunity to do a lot of research until I saved up money, but I was still undecided. Since I was buying from abroad, I didn't want to make the wrong purchase, so I'm writing here. If anyone has information or can guide me and recommend another oscilloscope, I would like to thank you very much in advance. I wish you a good day again.