Is it ok to:

nbw

Joined May 8, 2011
Just a quick question, mainly of the regulars here. Is it ok to post a thread somewhere where I can share my electronics cartoons with folks here?

I had an external link in my signature to a gallery of them but it was banned... I think someone complained to the moderators thinking I was going to start spamming folks, trying to flog V1@gra or something LOL :D

Cheers!
Barney Ohmart

p.s. has anyone heard when the Apocalypse is next due?!!?

Attachments

nbw

Joined May 8, 2011
Oh bother, I was trying to further delay doing my tax return and cleaning the shower. I don't think the shower can wait that long.

jegues

Joined Sep 13, 2010
Just a quick question, mainly of the regulars here. Is it ok to post a thread somewhere where I can share my electronics cartoons with folks here?

I had an external link in my signature to a gallery of them but it was banned... I think someone complained to the moderators thinking I was going to start spamming folks, trying to flog V1@gra or something LOL :D

Cheers!
Barney Ohmart

I just finished looking through you album of cartoons and they are pretty entertaining!

Please make more!

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008

Cheers!
Barney Ohmart

I don't see any problem with doing it in the off topic area, it is what it is for.

nbw

Joined May 8, 2011
I just finished looking through you album of cartoons and they are pretty entertaining!

Please make more!
cheers and thanks!

I've been doing them for a while and thought it was about time I shared them so here I am.

There are about another 60 in my catalogue so far, so yes - if I'm permitted to show them here I will :)

nbw

Joined May 8, 2011
A breathe of freash air . Good cartoons,now make them move.
cheers!
It'd be great to learn how to make moving versions, I'll save that for a rainy day or 300 when the kids give me some peace and quiet :)

One of the things I remember from my first four or five cartoons (I've started posting these in a separate thread in Off-Topic) is how a work colleague thought they were "probably funny to some people, but they all seemed electronically biased". She didn't laugh when I said - "Biased! You get it, trans-sister!"

:D

nbw

Joined May 8, 2011
@Steve - I can already imagine that in my head! A little LM358, with a nice drink as you say, complete with little umbrella, maybe a cherry. Laid back by the pool, with lots of little capacitors in the pool using ferrite rings as inflation devices. Maybe a couple of flirty little TO92 transistors in swimsuits, reading the latest electronics magazines.

:)

Barney