Information om SMD Component CFW 62.

Vibond42

Joined Nov 10, 2022
Hi, I'm working on a fan motor, installed in a SAVE VSR 500 heat recovery unit and the circutboard inside the motor have some blown components. Amongst others, a component marked "CFW" and the number "62" on the vertical.(attached pic) It is a SOT-23 component and I'm having trouble finding information or replacement for this one. On s-manuals.com I can find the "CFW" component, but it's a WSON8 2x2 (8-pin) batterycharger. That's the closest I've found so far. Some "CF" components can also be found, but not sure which one is the right one.

The heat recovery unit consists of two similar fans, so when testing the other fan (the working one) I get the following readings:
On the picture I have marked ground/and minus on a larger Capasitor (C) which is connected to pin marked "1"
Doing a diodetest (in circut) between 1 - 2 = 0,601V
Between 1 - 3 = 0,819V
Between 3 - 2 = 0,824V

Does anyone have som usefull information to share, to help me out?
Thanks

Attachments

Vibond42

Joined Nov 10, 2022
Based on a SMD handbook, CF in a SOT23 package may be A NPN transistor:
CF BSS79C N SOT23 npn 40V 0.8A hfe 100 min

That is just a guess of course. The "W" seems displaced different than the CF and the 62 may be a date or production code (as could the "W")

https://www.diodes.com/assets/Datasheets/products_inactive_data/bss79b.pdf
Thanks sagor!
Yeah, the "W" through me a bit off as well, but you're probably right.
I've been passing by this transistor you mention as well in my search, but wasn't sure. Will probably order a few and try. At least test and compare with the I got working here. Thanks!:)