In-line fuse for MCASE+ Cartridge

Thread Starter


Joined Nov 11, 2010
Hey all! I'm working on an electronics project for automobiles which involves replacing the fuse with an inline version of it. Problem is, the vehicle's particular fuse is a more obscure Slotted MCASE+ Cartridge style (pic attached).


I am in search of an in-line fuse holder for it but for the life of me, cannot find it! All I can find are for blade fuses or J-cases. Perhaps I'm searching for the wrong terms? The below was the closest I could find on Mouser but it's for a "Jcase" which is a larger version of the Slotted MCASE =(