I'm Rich, I'm Rich ...Let's Partaaaaaaaay!

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Dont drive and drool? I do that all the time... Actually, my brother almost wrecks the car every time he passes a beautiful woman..

See you in the daylight. Gnight.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
The Loosewire Morning Drive Show for the facebook guys 3--2--1
green light on-- for electronic talk--questions and answers--- Go
any laptops on board. Its morning when the rooster crows.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I don't have any hard feelings to any one, you can joke all you want, It's always good for laughs. Just don't get too personal.
I see that this thread is getting quite a hit. There are a lot of humor in you guys.
It's been one day and now it's almost 100 posts.
This is why we need a place to hang out.
I don't get it when you say a sister site, but if it is within this forum, I don't mind. Going outside is something I don't like and there are things that I am not ready to discuss in an open forum but among certain ones.

This place is full of corruption and it's been a while and a few of us a have begun to fight and it seems after a long time the ball is starting to roll.

I'm gonna need Sgt's big gun to get some of the money gobbler's in here to a proper shape.

Tax is something we don't pay but it is now being implemented and I donno how long will it take. But they talk a lot from us in ways you guys cannot imagine.

damn !! this is a good one. Nearly wetted myself.

Voodoo is a big NO NO here, but we tend to do this to have once in a while, believe me, over mojo is really strong.

R!f@@ Do not worry. Then you get rich. The only thing you will hear from people like Mark and Retched will be.
Yes Mr. R!f@@ .....Certenly Mr. R!f@@..... of course Mr. R!f@@ will do it as we speak Mr. R!f@@
I hear ya....

Jeeeeeeeeeeez ...sus... I though this was you know who..
My sister had hers at school.. They didn't give her guns though.
I can't say what I was going to say,,, I have to be too naughty....

If he decks me when I get off the cruise ship, Ill know he was really mad.
hey retched ,.... are u really cruising along..u know it will takes months at sea, the guys that take a yatch and cruise via and ship in Maldives, should have a lot of dough to do that. I have been in those vessels and are really something after you step into them, it's really luxurious. cost a lot to even rent one of those. Some guys have a few lolita's with 'em too.
One time I saw one and man-o-man,..I wished I had of piece of that <snip>. Those pieces are hard to come by here and the lucky ones can see 'em up close and personal,,

Riaff is a guy,he talked about working on cooling tower In a post,
I don't see girls working on roof and advanced a.c. towers.
I did work on a lot of inverter central ac's in a high priority building. But I feel woozy with heights, something I had developed lately, I was fine when I use to climb 100m flood poles a the airport to get the bulb's changed.

No hard feelings then
None. none what so ever, fun is fun..don't care if you pick on me, I know none of them holds any meaning.
I'm good as long as my family and good folks are left out of 'em.
I'm good for laughs.

It will be good if any one of you can cruise here, youll have a lot of fun that way. I never went cruising via Maldives, the boats here give me nausea.
It's not good for fine cruising and dining. too loud and too smelly.
And launches are really expensive.
You can visit the local islands for sight seeing and it will be a time to remember.
It will be a vacation you will never forget, you see no tourist had the pleasure to cruise around via Maldives and visit Local island, cause they don't have any guide that would do that. And most guides a way too much, good friends here are hard to find. And without good company of inside knowledge about Maldives is dangerous. Before it is really safe to travel at midnight, But due to introduction of drugs and violence by the corrupt officials things are getting out of hand now. Outsiders should have company so they know where they are going. Believe me, if you not careful, you might get robbed.
If you are visiting Male', just buy a sim card and give me call, I will show you around in much better ways than a guide can. My hand phone is on always, I'll answer if I am awake. SMS is also a much better way.