If You Could ask Me One Question?

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Dave, Walk me thru the posting of video and I will try to do It.You know just telling me go to user cp,that won't work I need step by step I have a computer camera
but to upload I need real Instruction.You guy,s'cut and paste.I think I can go to top page and go back and forth to do these thing,s.If you are busy maybe the guy's will help.You know I can not be embassrested,I stand on my own with the guy's I
respect,I am sincere about the respect for all the guy's that respect the forum
and what we stand for.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Dave, Walk me thru the posting of video and I will try to do It.You know just telling me go to user cp,that won't work I need step by step I have a computer camera
but to upload I need real Instruction.You guy,s'cut and paste.I think I can go to top page and go back and forth to do these thing,s.If you are busy maybe the guy's will help.You know I can not be embassrested,I stand on my own with the guy's I
respect,I am sincere about the respect for all the guy's that respect the forum
and what we stand for.
You wouldn't be able to host it here. You would need to upload it to a hosting site such as youtube then post a link here.

Dave

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I talked to brunette today,she says she changes to blonde just for the fun
of It. She said she was on utube as a mudder,that where you drive thru mud holes
for fun.We have some Fla guy's that know about Lake Okeechobee near disney
world. I will search the mud hole video and If I can find her,she said It would be okay,
she is all muddy to Id Impossible. For our science community,did you ever
see or hear of a muck fire.Muck Is the soil that sod and sugar cane is grown In,you can
see the thick black smoke for 40 mile's. The Tenn guys know the term ( I owe
my soul to the country store.Sugar field workers owe the company for more than they earn for a week's work. Walter Conkrite exposed that years ago. More question's heading for the street.I'm not using google so far no grumpet,don't tell me.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I will give your a book review on your first chapter. I see a nueron connection.
Answer to both post. I still like the North Pole,and I respect your work and
knowledge.

Mark44

Joined Nov 26, 2007
What if C-A-T spelled "dog"?
Seems like a non sequitur in this thread, but, hey I'll play along. Your question is not as trivial as it seems at first. I recently saw a car license plate with 3UHKA on it. This is an unusual pattern of numbers and letters here in my state, so I surmised that it was a vanity plate. Most people would probably try to pronounce this as "three uh ka" or "three oo ka" and not be able to make any sense of it.

As it happens I know the Cyrillic alphabet and my guess is that the owner of the car is named Zinka, a fairly common name in the former Yugoslavia. In Cyrillic script this is ЗИНКА, which is pretty close to the characters used in the vanity plate, 3UHKA.

My point is that it's relatively often that two languages share portions of an alphabet, and can sometimes have different pronunciations for the same letter. As an example, English speakers would pronounce HAP as "h a p" but Russian speakers would pronounce exactly the same letters as "n a r."

Mass

Joined Apr 9, 2009
There was no requirement that the question asked of the OP be logical.:)
I do appreciate that you went beyond the triviality of the question with your answer. I was hoping that Loosewire would the same.

Nanophotonics

Joined Apr 2, 2009
It's very difficult to see. After staring at it for a while, I thought that I saw one prism in there, with light coming in and going out, but until you told me what it was, I couldn't see the three prisms.
I appreciate it's difficult to see, but that was the challenge. ;)

Thanks.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I knew a fellow that thought I had a loose wire,so he gave me a quiz
that he said nobody had ever answered It was a lic plate( iamarx). I
gave him the answer right away,he was shocked.I don't think the logic
minds here will any problem.