I want to make a circuit that can sense 37° or more than temperature

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Welcome to AAC.

Do you want digital or analog?

If the temperature is >=37°C, do you want it to do something?
How accurate does it need to be?

Adafruit (adafruit.com) and SparkFun (sparkfun.com) both have temperature sensors that will do that.

reha

Joined Jul 20, 2020
Welcome to AAC.

Adafruit (adafruit.com) and SparkFun (sparkfun.com) both have temperature sensors that will do that.
I want ana
There is a circuit called LM35 that gives a linear voltage output with temperature, 10mV/°C over a range of -55°C to +150°C
But I want a circuit that will work only after the temperature is less than equal to 37° . Want accurate result. Is there any solution?

reha

Joined Jul 20, 2020
Welcome to AAC.

I want analog. I want a circuit that will work only after the temperature is less than equal to 37° . Want accurate this much accurate circuit. Is there any solution?

Irving

Joined Jan 30, 2016
Not enough information. measuring temperature is conceptually easy, many solutions.

Given 37degC is ~ human body temp, is this sensing on contact or from a distance. How quickly do you need a reading after contact? eg<1s? how often do you need a reading, every second, or faster or slower? How accurate do you need it?+/-1degC, +/-0.1degC.

What are you measuring temperature of? air, liquid, solid?

reha

Joined Jul 20, 2020
Not enough information. measuring temperature is conceptually easy, many solutions.

Given 37degC is ~ human body temp, is this sensing on contact or from a distance. How quickly do you need a reading after contact? eg<1s? how often do you need a reading, every second, or faster or slower? How accurate do you need it?+/-1degC, +/-0.1degC.

What are you measuring temperature of? air, liquid, solid?
I need a circuit that will glow (led) only if the temperature cross 37°.

reha

Joined Jul 20, 2020
Temperature of air. The temperature will remain same. If it cross then the led will glow. It will glow even if the temperature will reach to 37.5°. or can it be more accurate. It should response if the temperature will reach 37.1° c.

Irving

Joined Jan 30, 2016
Is this still air in a box, or moving air in a room? How quickly does air temperature change...

Try to give a complete picture of what you want and why you want it. Its hard work finding out in little bits like this.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
It sounds like you are making an incubator of sorts. Incubators for microorganisms almost always have fans to circulate the air gently so a constant temperature is maintained throughout.

reha

Joined Jul 20, 2020
It will be project for Covid-19. If Human released breath temperature cross 37° that mean he/she has fever. And exactly at that moment the sensor will sense and will glow led to notify danger alert

reha

Joined Jul 20, 2020
No it will be contactless. As the human released breath is pretty equal to the body temperature so I decided to make a heat sensor.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
It is often thought that our body temperature is 37°C and that is everywhere in or on our bodies. That is not the case.

The value of 37°C is core body temperature. It varies from human to human (See:Wikipedia), location where it is measured, and by sex:

1595270358849.png