i need a mini-magnetic field help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Magnetic fields attract magnetic or ferrous metals. If you use copper, aluminum or other non ferrous metals, then the electromagnet I linked to will NOT attract them.

Putting a magnetic field around your device may cause the signal to be reflected back INTO the device instead of to the target (space).

This is the way CRT televisions work. A beamsource shines a electron beam at the screen. Electromagnets then direct the beam, without amplifying it, to the individual pixels on the screen to make the picture.

The magnetic field PULLS the beam to put it on the screen.

Oscilliscopes do the same thing. The lines you see the screen are made from a stationary signal-beam that uses magnetic fields to distort it to make the picture. The objects you are testing with the scope feed the magnetic field. so when the item goes higher, the magnetic field goes higher and it pulls the beam up further on the screen.

You may want to consider a larger crystal or an amplifier.

Magnetic fields like those used in transformer amplifiers, have the signal that needs amplified running through them. It isnt good enough to have the signal near the magnetic field.

So if you could SEE the beam you are transmitting, you could use magnetic fields to AIM it better, but it will not amplify the signal.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

@retched:
Oscilloscopes use electrostatic fields to move the beam in stead of magnetic fields.
The magnetic field would not be fast enough.

DC magnetic fields will attract iron like material.
AC magnetic fields will attract and repel it in the frequency of the AC

Bertus

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
DC magnetic fields will attract iron like material.
AC magnetic fields will attract and repel it in the frequency of the AC
Bertus
Well...yeah... :confused: Huh... how does this explain the the very typical AC relay does it switch on and off with 50 or 60 Hz. By the way this is a joke. I know very well how an AC relay works.

Last edited:

watertech

Joined May 8, 2010
You are hardly at all speaking of electronics. You speak of using "chi energy", something so poorly understood by the believers in it that it cannot be described in meaningful terms.

Then we havewhich demonstrates a belief, but hardly a process. It can be interpreted as a simple radio transmitter, but no description of the nature of the signal is available - carrier, frequency, modulation, or, for that matter, the receiver? Imagining that any old electrical activity may be fed into some antenna and thereby transmitted is purely magical thinking.

This is hardly descriptive of a means of generating a signal. One may choose to believe that something comes from rubbing fingers on "orgonite", but why this should be is hard to understand.

While this is an idea, it is not based upon any understanding of electronics or physics.

Let's state it this way. If we can get some much more articulate descriptions of significant portions of this device, then we might have something to work with.

As an example, the meaning of these lines is hard to follow:None of this makes any sense at all. Can an accurate schematic be produced? What is the significance of the "copper plate" and the "stick pad". Why are there more than one preamp, and what is each one getting as an input?

What is a "magnetic minifield", for instance? What is "chi energy", and what are the proportions of the materials mixed into resin to produce it? How do we tell if it is being produced? What are the "software" and "audios" you speak of? How do the headphones influence a "visualization". If "chi energy" is not electrical in nature, why do electronics serve to amplify it?

It is obvious that you believe this all works in some way, but a cogent description of how and why earns more points than long, run-on blocks of text. The device has more stuff involved, but hardly more principle behind it than a ouija board.
beenthere,it was never my intention ,to give a class of radionics,i try to be moral correct to answer a basic qs from members helping me,a mini-magnetic field it is produce when we conect electricity to a wire,it may be big,or mini depending in power or wire size,i call minifield becouse i have tiny coils ,#18 magnet wire,chi energy = energy produce by humans ,plants,live stock,electronic amps do that amp signals,(small)audio ,video,even magnetism,the signals comes from exterior software,my pc,and some times from copper plate,in this case magnetism help,to induce signals,im not off topic,i keep focus on what i want ,produce minimagnetic field,tha i pretend to run 4 at least 5 hrs dayly,whith out overheating my transformer,i can`t talk a lot of radionics becouse of rules of forum,even that my thread it was put off,radionics machines are electronics devices soo im not off thread.any way thanks 4 ur reply,have a good one:confused:

watertech

Joined May 8, 2010
thanks much,i get it,please look 4 my new thread,help whith a presicion oscillator.:D:D:Dto6afre this may be a test 4 ur electronic advice lol

Last edited:

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Okay - sorry to all for being slow to investigate the subject. radionics is yet another scam. Have a look at the site - http://www.radionics.org/ - if you don't believe it.

I'm going to invoke our policy on these sorts of subjects. They are not harmless pursuits, but schemes designed to take money for a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.