How to wire motorized change over switch

Tinsae

Joined Jan 8, 2015
Dear all, I have technoelectric motorized change over switch. currently they are using manually but boss want something automatic. My questions
1. I have googled but cant find how to wire the control circuit to use it automatically so help me hear
2. Do I need dedicated power supply for the motorize change over switch or can I tap either from the grid line or generator line?
3. What worst possible mistake and consequence can come?

The motorized change over is technoelectric type CS5 I have attached the picture and the data sheet please refer page 15 left side schematics for control terminals

Attachments

KMoffett

Joined Dec 19, 2007
Tensae,
Have you contacted the manufacturer directly? At the bottom of the document is a control module to automate the switch.

Last edited:

Tinsae

Joined Jan 8, 2015
Tensae,
Have you contacted the manufacturer directly? At the bottom of the document is a control mpdule to automate the switch.
I didnt contacted them I afraid they may not respond with personal mail address.
Yes you are right at the bottom of the document there is a module but I missed that at the factory board and it may not be available locally

If you look at page 15 left side there are terminals which seems to control the change over switch there are even a lable saying start. If I understand control wiring and logic it may even possible to control it from the gen set since it has something similar like the one you pointed

Tinsae

Joined Jan 8, 2015
Guys
DNA Robotics I just mailed them
MaxHeadRoom thanks for the tip and I like the example :D
Thanks guys I hope the company will reply to me