How to start as a beginner?

just a beginner

Joined May 1, 2021
Hello and good day to you all.
I study analytical chemistry, and I have recently found myself interested in electronics as it has numerous applications in analytical instruments and also it is partly related to my projects. However, I do not have much information about electronics. First, I want to learn about analog circuits and how to design and troubleshoot basic circuits. It would be great if anyone could introduce some practical resources or textbooks.

just a beginner

Joined May 1, 2021
Just start trying to build stuff- simple circuits, buy kits, immerse yourself in the realities of the physical stuff as you study theory.

Nothing substitutes for real experience with real circuits.
Thank you for your reply. Could you suggest some of the basic kit manuals to start with?

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Learning first will avoid a whole lot of frustration. Just like chemistry, building things without any understanding will be just like mixing chemicals without a clue. So the very first steps are to learn about the very basic elements of circuits, current, voltage, and resistance. Knowing what is required for a circuit to function is a primary skill to learn. There are many books and texts available to learn from. Then, assembling circuits and seeing what they can do will lead to additional understanding. But the study must come first.
The one exception would be if you are able to see electricity in the conductors, which is a very rare ability.