how to program microcontrollers with bipolar motors?

p63gonome3

Joined Dec 8, 2011
my circuit is for a board eraser in which if i pushed the remote, it will move in left-right direction... for example: i used the left button, then the motor must move/rotate in a direction in accordance to what i pressed.

debjit625

Joined Apr 17, 2010
Wrong way to say it like that....it should be something like this
"How to program a microcontroller to control bipolar motors"

I could understand that you want to control bipolar motors using microcontroller,but what I didnt understood is...
my circuit is for a board eraser
What is board eraser?

First you have to make it clear to us i.e.. what is your problem ,then only we can help you.

And about controlling bipolar motors using mcu ,their are lots of information over web search google.If you find any problem with them ,ask us we are here to help.

Good Luck

p63gonome3

Joined Dec 8, 2011
im so sorry :)

btw here's the picture of our prototype... i also wonder if our motor could actually move the eraser :c

we made sure that we can maneuver the rollers attached in our board manually so that it would be moved also by the motor mechanically. i have already researched a lot with pic16f84a but i always end up with a not so easy-to-understand results... here is also the simulator i searched

http://www.4shared.com/file/lJRDeXiq/PIC_Simulator_IDEpoluidorblogs.htm

i dont really have any background with microcontrollers so i'm very thankful for your insights and responses. thanks again :)