Status
Not open for further replies.

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Hello,
How to be at interview for job.
according to my resume.

Ritesh Kakkar
24 Green Park,Niranjanpur, Dehradun(Utarakhand).
+91 / E-mail: @gmail.com

Career Objective: Seeking the position of an Teacher in an organization that will enhance my horizon of knowledge and give me the chance to prove myself has the best candidate in the organization.

Personal Qualities :- Using self ideology for a better result in this field.
- Making use of deferent technique for attaining the goal of the organization.

Academic Qualification:
- Bachelor of technology (B.Tech) Shivalik College of Engineering from Uttarakhand Technical University in 2009-13 with first division.
- Intermediate (10+2) from G.R.D. Niranjanpur I.S.C. Board in 2008 with 70%.
- High School from G.R.D. Niranjanpur Dehradun I.C.S.E. Board in 2006 with 62%.

Skills
-Ability to work with children of different attitudes and skills
-Excellent communication and ability to mix with children effortlessly
-Ability to create an effective teaching method for the children
-Ability to interact with the children effectively so they can learn quickly i.e. rhyming games, story telling, etc.
-Ability to motivate the children, so that they will consider themselves a special personality

Achievement Certificates:
- Indian Institute of Technology -Roorkee, College of Engineering Roorkee, Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology, Graphic Era University Dehradun ,Tula's Institute Dehradun, Shivalik College of Engineering-Dehradun, NATIONAL Robotics event ROBOCON 2012 in PUNE .

Project included:
Robotics Technology , DESIGNING.
Worked LED TECHNOLOGY Semiconductor, Processor and Mermory EEPROM etc
-Embedded System (MICROCONTROLLER)
-LED Display Technologies

Project Minor Project UPS 500VA : In This project AIM was to build less expensive Square wave based UPS using iron core transformer with Feed back to control voltage requlation of power supply.
* PWM generator section. * AC to DC for Battery Charging.
*PUSH-PULL Terminology based.
Major Projects LED Display: The AIM of this project was to Dispaly info on Screen of LED pixel the Code was Written on C langauge in Microcontroller.

Training : For 45 days Dhakrani (3X11.25 MW) Power Station is located on the downstream of the. Dakpathar
Mod note: removed phone number and e-mail address.

Last edited by a moderator:

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
A few suggestions of things you need to work on:

• Know what you're talking about before seeking a teaching position
  • Don't exaggerate your experience level
  • Don't seek a job that you aren't qualified for
  • Don't take credit for work other people have had to do for you
You're on the right path to get yourself fired soon after you're hired because you are not being truthful in your resume.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Judging from what I have seen of you, the parts highlighted in red are not truthful:

Ritesh Kakkar
24 Green Park,Niranjanpur, Dehradun(Utarakhand).
+91 / E-mail: @gmail.com

Career Objective: Seeking the position of an Teacher in an organization that will enhance my horizon of knowledge and give me the chance to prove myself has the best candidate in the organization.

Personal Qualities :- Using self ideology for a better result in this field.
- Making use of deferent technique for attaining the goal of the organization.

Academic Qualification:
- Bachelor of technology (B.Tech) Shivalik College of Engineering from Uttarakhand Technical University in 2009-13 with first division.
- Intermediate (10+2) from G.R.D. Niranjanpur I.S.C. Board in 2008 with 70%.
- High School from G.R.D. Niranjanpur Dehradun I.C.S.E. Board in 2006 with 62%.

Skills
-Ability to work with children of different attitudes and skills
-Excellent communication and ability to mix with children effortlessly
-Ability to create an effective teaching method for the children (You can't seem to learn well yourself, how do you expect to be able to teach others?)
-Ability to interact with the children effectively so they can learn quickly i.e. rhyming games, story telling, etc.
-Ability to motivate the children, so that they will consider themselves a special personality

Achievement Certificates:
- Indian Institute of Technology -Roorkee, College of Engineering Roorkee, Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology, Graphic Era University Dehradun ,Tula's Institute Dehradun, Shivalik College of Engineering-Dehradun, NATIONAL Robotics event ROBOCON 2012 in PUNE .

Project included:
Robotics Technology , DESIGNING.
Worked LED TECHNOLOGY Semiconductor, Processor and Mermory EEPROM etc
-Embedded System (MICROCONTROLLER)
-LED Display Technologies (You did not design these, you had members of forums do the designing for you)

Project Minor Project UPS 500VA : In This project AIM was to build less expensive Square wave based UPS using iron core transformer with Feed back to control voltage requlation of power supply.
* PWM generator section. * AC to DC for Battery Charging.
*PUSH-PULL Terminology based.
Major Projects LED Display: The AIM of this project was to Dispaly info on Screen of LED pixel the Code was Written on C langauge in Microcontroller. (Once again, most, if not all, of the work was done by other people online)

Training : For 45 days Dhakrani (3X11.25 MW) Power Station is located on the downstream of the. Dakpathar
Mod note: Removed phone number and e-mail address.

Last edited by a moderator:

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
-Ability to create an effective teaching method for the children (You can't seem to learn well yourself, how do you expect to be able to teach others?)
this i have copied from net, rest i know how it work you may ask

Status
Not open for further replies.