How to develop Industrial Standard Electronics projects into proto type?

How to develop Industrial Standard Electronics projects into proto type?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chandru.JRF

Joined Jan 6, 2012
I have developed some project in general purpose microcontroller (like arduino and PIC and also in ARM)I want to make it as a commercial. But While preparing for commercial I have some problems to initiate it. How do I can make it as a preprogrammed CHIP which is like ‘BOSCH’ NOKIA company processors. Now I’m a SME type business person I can’t make a huge amount of orders for that. Only thousands of processors only I can give orders. But also I hesitate when I give a order to Chip on board technologies . There is no sure about privacy about my programming and logic datas. They may also violate it. Even If we both singed in Non disclosure agreements they may use it in any other indirect ways.
How to make a separate micro controller programming and also using some GPS and GPRS chips in combined in a single chip like nokia and sony companies.

And How to develop my project general purpose components in to Industrial Standard components, In market I can found Industrial standard components like voltage regulators, mosfets capacitors and resistances. But If I purchase it directly my production cost will be increase. So guide me for these consequences….

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
If you build the boards with blank chips and program them yourself then you retain control of the process. Your marketing strategy is to build a few and sell a few. It worked for me and it can work for you.

We bought lots of stuff from Digi-Key.

What is a BOSCH NOKIA processor?
What is an SME business person?

Chandru.JRF

Joined Jan 6, 2012
But,
Arduino like processors are hanging, moreover I want to make a my own product in the name of my own preprogrammed chip, and also with industrial standard.

shteii01

Joined Feb 19, 2010
But,
Arduino like processors are hanging, moreover I want to make a my own product in the name of my own preprogrammed chip, and also with industrial standard.
Arduino are not processors. They are boards that contain processors.

The processors on Arduino boards are made by ATmel, ATmel processors. You can buy ATmel processors like everyone else does and do with them whatever you want.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
it doesn't matter bcoz DELL, HP and so on not give such name on processor which they are used.
That is a great steaming pile of nonsense.

The processor on this DELL computer I'm working on at the moment is an:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30 GHz.