How to design chrome logo programatically?

zulfi100

Joined Jun 7, 2012
Hi,
Can some body please guide me how to design google chrome logo programatically? I dont want the embosing or outward effect. I thought it can be done by dividng the circle into 3 portions, 120 degrees apart. But where to start this partition to give it an original look.

Some body please tell me the steps.

Zulfi.

Attachments

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Bring it up in Paint and find the three radii and the location of the one of the region boundaries with the outer edge.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Hi,
Can some body please guide me how to design google chrome logo programatically? I dont want the embosing or outward effect. I thought it can be done by dividng the circle into 3 portions, 120 degrees apart. But where to start this partition to give it an original look.

Some body please tell me the steps.

Zulfi.
First you need to have a drawing framework you're familiar with. You need to know the tools you have available. Since you didn't even mention what language and environment you're working it, I recommend you start wit that.

I believe you can draw the 3 circles easily, then calculate and draw the 3 lines that appear tangent to the white circle. Then you need to color the resulting sections, and that's going to depend on what programming language you have available. You'll want to convert the path outlines to a filled shape.

I know this is homework but in the real world, you wouldn't mess around with a logo owned by a big company. If they see you using it in public in a non-standard, altered way, they'll come after you.