How to decrease the duty cycle of a square wave signal

Status
Not open for further replies.

brellen

Joined Sep 24, 2021
It would appear that the source impedance is 1kΩ from the output of the opamp.
If so, that will likely not be able to power any of the suggested circuits to change the duty-cycle and drive an 882Ω load (how did you derive that exact value from R7?).
Yes, there is a 1k Ω from the output of the opamp. 882Ω is already determined by Device B. " That will likely not be able to power any of the suggested circuits "-- can you tell me why is the case?

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi brellen,
Can you say what is the intended purpose of this modification, why is it necessary to modify the PWM in this way.?

Moderation.

Update:
A reply to this post is required.

Last edited:

brellen

Joined Sep 24, 2021
hi brellen,
Can you say what is the intended purpose of this modification, why is it necessary to modify the PWM in this way.?

Moderation.

Update:
A reply to this post is required.
Hi, I want to change the PWM so that it can change the behavior of the Device A and further affect Device B

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi brellen
With respect that does not answer the question.
I already know that you want to change the behaviour of the device's A/B.

Moderation.

brellen

Joined Sep 24, 2021
hi brellen
With respect that does not answer the question.
I already know that you want to change the behaviour of the device's A/B.

Moderation.
Hi, I am sorry to say that I cannot tell you more about this since it is related to my research and the corresponding paper has not been published yet.

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi,
You could post details of this project to an Administrator or Moderation member, using the private Conversation option.

Moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.