How I dominate society

I have always see this kind of whining as voluntary.
Indeed whining is voluntary -- Arbitrary subsumption (and 'consignment' to 'victimhood') of one's demographic by a handful of malcontents on the basis that they happen to share said demographic, however, is not! --- As is the case with most immature or otherwise insecure people, crybabies seek to legitimatize their narratives with 'numbers' (as opposed to cogency of argument) - hence their age-old game of arbitrary designation of others as 'victims' (and, hence, 'co-plaintiffs') sans input or regard to said 'designees' views upon matter:rolleyes: --- In reality whiners are relatively small groups of embittered 'loosers' who aspire to 'majority' via faux alignment, smoke, mirrors and (attempted) polarization! --- Again, large integrated populations cannot be (involuntarily) oppressed -- Can we say 'sociology 101'?:D

It seems like every kind of people that aren't white men find a way to blame white men for their lack of accomplishments
Don't sweat it! Even if the babies get their way, your demographic (i.e. 'white male') will no longer be regarded as 'privileged' then comes your turn to ride the 'don't blame me gravy train':D:D:D --- Seriously - Please bear in mind that, quite despite their misrepresentations, the 'carpers' are but a small fraction of the demographic they fraudulently claim to represent!

I have yet to see a post by HP in which his or her gender is declared... or maybe I missed it...
If she ain't female, post 30 is heartless and without credible authority. I will assume she has outed her femaleness with that post until I hear otherwise.
I've done a lot of PM's with HP and I don't think she ever said she was female, but I believe she is.
My refusal to formally disclose my gender (and, for that matter, other personal info beyond my 'qualifications', home town and DOB) is strictly a matter of principle! --- To wit: By no stretch of logic does gender bear upon the nature of these fora! --- That said, I can't imagine that anyone having followed my posts (especially on the 'EHT' thread) could harbor the least doubt as to my gender!?!?:confused::confused::confused: -- Thus it is not a matter of 'concealment' but, rather, absence of 'need to know', or, rather, 'need to announce irrelevant information':rolleyes:

Do I hear someone ask 'what about hometown and DOB? No? --- What the hey! -- I'll tell ya anyway;):cool: -- 'Hometown' discloses (at very least) 'ambient culture', economy and 'market access' -- 'Age' grants insight into a participant's education and 'technology exposure' ---- All relevant to the mission of these fora!:cool::)

Best regards
HP:)

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
If gender is in question they is a good alternative. It is a situation I run into frequently doing volunteer work. I'm not comfortable with it, but given the English language doesn't have any alternatives it will have to do.

If gender is in question they is a good alternative. It is a situation I run into frequently doing volunteer work. I'm not comfortable with it, but given the English language doesn't have any alternatives it will have to do.
Fact is the second definition of 'He' is that of a generally applicable personal pronoun -- but then I expect lexical consultation proved too 'scary', 'unfair' and 'challenging' for the 'pampered generations':rolleyes:

Best regards

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Recent PC has decided that everyone is an, "individual". Seeing as that word has a lot more syllables than, "person" it should fit right in with HP.
That individual's motto: Why use 2 syllables when 5 are sufficient?:D

Glad you came into this HP. Being of the female gender, can/would you explain the issue Killivolt brought up, the infamous toilet seat issue? It takes twice as much energy for a male to raise then lower the seat for each use. As men get older, prostrate issues make men go more frequently than women. So why can't a woman put the seat down when necessary? Just asking you as a woman not in a relationship with me, cause that is always a hot button with someone your living with.
In my opinion one must take responsibility for their own comfort -- down to and including adjustment of their WC --- That said, being as I am, a confirmed hermit, - I'm not likely your best reference as regards domestic matters:cool:

Best regards

Last edited:

Lestraveled

Joined May 19, 2014
OK, perhaps we could make our own pronoun. How about, "heshehimheritthey". Pronounced, "he-she-him-her-it-they". Oddly it sounds like the name of an indian tribe here is southern Arizona. Well, you never can tell......

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Most of HP's writing makes my head hurt.

But on the bright side whenever I have to look a word that I don't know it was used correctly in the sentence which is far better than one other person here who I have had to look up the definitions and application of words he uses that by and large tend to be wrong. Not just wrong "irrefutably"* wrong. :p

*(granted he will refute their not being wrong but then... well --- if you have the definitions of words like "irrefutable" wrong what can be expected? ):oops:

which is far better than one other person here who I have had to look up the definitions and application of words he uses that by and large tend to be wrong. Not just wrong "irrefutably"* wrong.
That is truly inexcusable in view of the fact that the intent of "verbosity" (do note the quotation marks) is obviation of ambiguity!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: -- Kindly unmask him – that we may know whom we have to hang at sunrise, from the battlements!

With best regards and profound apologies to E.A. Poe

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Ahhhh.... it is refreshing to find another Poe fan among the contributors of this repository of knowledge and culture...
I would find it refreshing for you to tell me why you seem to support the idea of women suffering from a male dominated world. Your statement is what stimulated me to post this Thread and I did it because I want to know your opinion.