Here's an off topic entry................

ian field

Joined Oct 27, 2012
While there is certainly overlap, Twitter is a very different service with different demographics and conventions.

It will depend on who you follow and what you read, but it can be very serious or utterly trivial.
Would a FB block stop me getting on Twitter? - I found out in no uncertain terms that FB is *NOT* politically neutral...………...

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Would a FB block stop me getting on Twitter? - I found out in no uncertain terms that FB is *NOT* politically neutral...………...
No, they are completely different organizations. On the other hand, Twitter is clamping down on abuse and there are times when people will use that to abuse others, so watch for that.

ian field

Joined Oct 27, 2012
No, they are completely different organizations. On the other hand, Twitter is clamping down on abuse and there are times when people will use that to abuse others, so watch for that.
I got 7 days FB jail for mocking the Nazi's lining up to abolish UK human rights - the quoted Nazi chant hit a nerve at the Tory/FB wolf's Lair...………….

ian field

Joined Oct 27, 2012
Trying to sign up with Twitter - I get a screen saying; "oops there was a problem - try again later".

ian field

Joined Oct 27, 2012
I'd email Twitter support, it shouldn't be more than a couple of minutes to clear something like that up. That it hasn't makes me think you need their help.
Seems to be a dead end unless you have a UN & PW to log in with. Any idea where I can find a link to a standard contact form?