Help with voice changer Microphone timeout

darthjag

Joined Sep 5, 2015
Hello there,

I am in need of help, I have taken the full assembly of a Voice Changer from a Transformers mask including the Board, Mic and Battery holder to put into another mask. Once I got the components apart I hadn't realized that there there seems to be some kind of a timer built in that keeps the Mic open once the button has been pressed regardless if the button is kept pushed in or not. The button is the contact type similar to those found on remote controls, please forgive me for not knowing the exact name. I do have some electronics experience on a very limited level mostly modding these types of things for my Vader costume. Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to bypass the built in timer or disable it so that the Mic stays open from the moment I turn it on with the Power switch ??

Thanks in advance for any help !!

Attachments

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
Hello there,

I am in need of help, I have taken the full assembly of a Voice Changer from a Transformers mask including the Board, Mic and Battery holder to put into another mask. Once I got the components apart I hadn't realized that there there seems to be some kind of a timer built in that keeps the Mic open once the button has been pressed regardless if the button is kept pushed in or not. The button is the contact type similar to those found on remote controls, please forgive me for not knowing the exact name. I do have some electronics experience on a very limited level mostly modding these types of things for my Vader costume. Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to bypass the built in timer or disable it so that the Mic stays open from the moment I turn it on with the Power switch ??

Thanks in advance for any help !!
A lot of people don't like to open zip files, so I post them here.

upload_2015-9-7_19-55-46.pngupload_2015-9-7_19-56-51.png

darthjag

Joined Sep 5, 2015
Sorry about the zip, for some reason when trying to upload the jpg's it wouldn't recognize anything other than a zip