Help with RF

dray

Joined Apr 13, 2006
Hello out there I'm new working with electronics. I'm designing a sensor package which will transmit data via RF. I'm using two aerocom 4790-1000 transcievers and I'm completely lost as far a programming is concerned. If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

d

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Hi,

We're lost, too. With no description of your sensor package, it's not possible to give any advice. Why does this imply the need for programming?

What is necessary is a concise and accurate description of the nature of your application.

walkonfire

Joined Apr 5, 2006
The aerocomm.com website has full user/programmer manual in PDF format for download. Also, support tab on the website has configuration softwere for your xmitter/receiver.

dray

Joined Apr 13, 2006
Hello
Yes I'm building a sensor package using the bs2p as the host. Currently it takes acceleration data using a memsic accelerometer. I don't think that I'm transmitting that much data so I'm working with 9600 baud. I have the pos., neg., com/data, tx, and rx pins hooked up. I'm using a diode for voltage conversion between 5 and 3.3 volts. I do have the aerocomm programming manual, but I'm really new at this so that thing is foreign to me. I'm really confused as to the format for transmitting and revieving.
Thanks
d