Help: Where to find ARM9 dev. board with VGA&TV interface?

wuke

Joined Dec 29, 2007
I am a college student learning embeded system, for an experiment project I am looking for an ARM9 dev kit with 64MB or more SDRAM, network interface and LCD interface, does any body know one? Please help and tell me where may I get it. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

wuke

Joined Dec 29, 2007
Nobody knows? I googled last night and I found this http://www.developmentboard.net/index.php/productdetail/Development+boards/ARM9/SAMSUNG/S3C2440/AT2440
This board seems perfectly meeting all of my requirement according to the introduction on the website, however I have had little idea about it, could anybody tell me some information about this board? How is its performance? price? is the price announced on the website too high? somebody please tell me, thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks !!!!!

Did you buy that board? what do U think of it?
I'm also buying a VGA2410 development board from them, so I'd appreciate your comments or any suggestion

Thanks!

Last edited:

wuke

Joined Dec 29, 2007
Hi sara_kuruna,
I bought it about one month ago and I think it's pretty good.
The VGA2410 seems nice too, you'll love it, just as I do.
So enjoy yourself.
Wish you the best

--wuke

nanovate

Joined May 7, 2007
check Spectrum Digital or TI or Analog Devices (Blackfin).

Unless you are in Korea or you are going to buy Millions of parts you will have a hard time getting support from Samsung...IMHO

Last edited:
Unless you are in Korea or you are going to buy Millions of parts you will have a hard time getting support from Samsung...IMHO
I think its OK cos' the vendor itself offers nice support (nice for me as a beginner anyway). and in addition their boards are designed to be ready to run and come with all necessary peripherals, pre-configured tool chains, binaries, source code, very easy to use ~

wuke

Joined Dec 29, 2007
I think its OK cos' the vendor itself offers nice support (nice for me as a beginner anyway). and in addition their boards are designed to be ready to run and come with all necessary peripherals, pre-configured tool chains, binaries, source code, very easy to use ~
well I agree with part of this. But i'm not so satisfied with talking with them, sometimes I have to wait for hours or even a whole day for their reply to my emails. I guess they are short of hands:D. anyway, except of this, they are just great. Currently we are working on our new project with their MINI2440