HELP PLEASE wiring, walkabout 330 mobility scooter

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
I tried to get a broken key out of one and stuffed up by cutting wires to get behind the tumbler thing so I gave it to a bloke to get working for me and it came back working but he'd cut so many wires out that I had trouble and decided to try and restore it...
I believe it was a joint effort. The TS started the ball rolling, then gave it to someone else to "fix."

be80be

Joined Jul 5, 2008
It can't be that hard but the TS sure not posting the missing parts.
Start with the motor battery the brake and motor controller
Every place there is a wire from top to bottom

maccaorgordon

Joined Sep 18, 2012
How do the brakes work? Is it like a car (brake drum or disc brake)? Have you verified that it engages?

If it only creeps when it's on, have you verified that the throttle is actually in a neutral position when not engaged?

Not making diagrams available discourages non-authorized and/or non-qualified people from working on them.
Hi ,
It has a forward & Reverse switch there is a pic that shows a blk & blk/White trace wire that are connected to that switch also where the green Wire goes to the speed dial a black wire is on the other side where that goes i don't know also on the circuit board it has markings B+(SW) and B-- are these for the ignition ? all the coloured wires i know where they go but it's the Black Wires and The Blk/white trace i'm lost on , hope this makes sense , the brakes are electric , they should work fine once i get all the wires connected i attached the circuit board , as i said if i knew what the B+(SW) and B-- mean , i should be fine , on another scooter the same model , but has a bigger circuit board as the one you can see has components in the fiberglass body , ill send a pic of the bigger circuit board so you can see what i mean ., Thanks for taking time to reply ,
Kind Regards

Attachments

LesJones

Joined Jan 8, 2017
You are still posting pictures without any indication of which scooter they belong to. To help you we need to know what the other end of the wires are connected to. We don't even know the function of the switches on the panel which is why I asked for a picture of the user side of the control panel. (I assume there will be labels on that side indicating the function of the switches an LEDs.) I suggest that we try to solve the problems with one of the scooters at a time. (I suggest starting with the one that the left hand 2 pictures in post #24 relate to.) The right hand 3 pictures in post #24 are not much help without a picture of the component side of the board.

Les.

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
I would start with the motor wires, the battery wires, the reverse direction switch, on/of key switch, and connect those up, this willgive you forward and reverse direction...

(forget the pcb at the moment as its, just voltage monitoring for the batteries.)

be80be

Joined Jul 5, 2008
I said that start from the motor up every thing that has a wire good pictures and in about a hour I could fix it if I can see it lol .
What's posted so far is useless stuff
You need to post the frount and back of all the control s and forsure post motor controller

maccaorgordon

Joined Sep 18, 2012
I said that start from the motor up every thing that has a wire good pictures and in about a hour I could fix it if I can see it lol .
What's posted so far is useless stuff
You need to post the frount and back of all the control s and forsure post motor controller
Hi thanks for that i have been out of action (old age ) i will take some pics and post them & try to explain a bit better (i got 4 scooters) 2 i know were working the Circuit board is a 1203a curtis Motor controller walkabout scooter -21.jpgwalkabout scooter 22.jpg