Hello everyone,
I'm currently doing a tutorial question for uni, and was wondering how I would go about answering a.) and b.) of the following question (see picture).
The things I'm getting stuck on is the fact that there are two voltage sources (identical to each other) and also that the two main points, ground and Vout, are between components.
I've been trying to think about what would happen if I started from V1 and went around clockwise, but I get stuck with the capacitor and the fact that I have to measure things from ground.
Any pointers greatly appreciated.
I'm currently doing a tutorial question for uni, and was wondering how I would go about answering a.) and b.) of the following question (see picture).
The things I'm getting stuck on is the fact that there are two voltage sources (identical to each other) and also that the two main points, ground and Vout, are between components.
I've been trying to think about what would happen if I started from V1 and went around clockwise, but I get stuck with the capacitor and the fact that I have to measure things from ground.
Any pointers greatly appreciated.
Attachments
-
18.2 KB Views: 17