Help needed smd identification

claustro

Joined Nov 27, 2021
Hi all,
I am trying to find this smd , maybe a diode?
It is marked PJ9345 M4 and it is located in a board used for opening and closing a door ,
The board is fed with 30V and it regulates 2 relè for closing and opening a door through 2 electric motor door.
Attached is a photo of the board, the red wire is part of my repair attempt after the board is was fedded with 220v in the closing /open /com control line.

Thank you
Andrea

Attachments

claustro

Joined Nov 27, 2021
Thank you very much !!
Do you think I could use an IN4007 instead?
I found another broken component is a MOSFET QM6016D but I can't find it Can you suggest me a replacement?

thank you
Andrea

claustro

Joined Nov 27, 2021
In4007 will work.
Attached data on MOSFET

Thank you very much! I replaced the diode and now the relè works. I am missing the MOSFET , thank you for the datasheet, but I am unable to source that part. I checked Digikey RS and Farnell any idea where I could find it?

ronsimpson

Joined Oct 7, 2019
At digikey.com search for MOSFET. Then choose single. Next check the "in stock" box, N-Channel, Drain to Source Voltage I selected 60 through 80 volts, Apply All
Then I went back and looked for RDSon of 12 mohm through 6m ohm. Apply All
Then I chose all the TO-252 and TO-262 type packages. Apply All
Some of the parts are right package but not surface mount so click that button and apply.
digikey mosfet 60V Here is the search so far. Some of the packages are wrong but getting close.
Some of the parts have 2 pins + heatsink and some have 3 pins but that is OK. Pick either.
IRFR1018ETRPBF
TSM60N06CP ROG
SQD97N06-6M3L_GE3
You should double check my work. I make mistakes.
RonSimpson