Help about a Pluviometer!

Thread Starter

SixOfOnes

Joined Oct 12, 2013
1
Greetings.

Well, I have this proyect from College about building a Pluviometer. We have to use an Arduino board to do it, a sensor and some other stuff.

I don't have a clue about electronics, actually I'm not studying that, so I've got to investigate a lot. and I need some code for programming the arduino.

Can you help me by suggesting some code?

Thanks in advance.
 

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
35,194
Assuming the rain gauge is the tipping bucket type, all you need is a circuit or program that counts digital pulses.
 

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
10,661
Here's an idea. This is your assignment. How about you sketching out your solution and asking for us to comment on it? We are here to assist you, not do your work for you.
 

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
5,438
And how about explaining what a pluviometer is for those of us who have never felt the need to measure pluvios. ;)
 
Top