Harbor Freight Inverter Schematic Diagrams (2)

Nmgatti

Joined Nov 29, 2023
They are all modified sine wave.
Quick question the 30 amp fuses that are on the board itself, there are 8 spots for what I assumed was for 8 which when the inverter went out I simply replaced them when I turned it back on it started smoking any idea why and it would seem that not all 8 fuses are active or needed any help would be great . Jupiter 2000 watt ht2000 main e 2017,10,08 circuit board

Moderator edit: New thread created from this.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Quick question the 30 amp fuses that are on the board itself, there are 8 spots for what I assumed was for 8 which when the inverter went out I simply replaced them when I turned it back on it started smoking any idea why and it would seem that not all 8 fuses are active or needed any help would be great . Jupiter 2000 watt ht2000 main e 2017,10,08 circuit board

Moderator edit: New thread created from this.
Which board are you talking about?

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
In looking at the estate of a friend who was quite good in electronics I saw a stack of such inverters.
This tells me that service information may not be available, as he was a master at finding information on line.
INSTALLING 8 FUSES WAS A FATAL ERROR. The plan would be to install one fuse and verify no-load operation first, using a current limiting power supply if you have one.