Great website

duengineer

Joined Nov 8, 2004
:D Hello. I'm a college student at Drexel University. I would like to thank the makers of this website. I've bought a lot of books so far, and this is the best one so far that I've seen. You guys/girls B) explain everything perfectly from what I've read so far. I would just like to thank you for giving me something to read while I'm at work that the boss doesn't mind me looking at. Do you have this book available in hard copy? If so I will probably buy it. I'm going into Power Engineering and your website is teaching me all of the basics that my school assumes that I know. Thanks again for all of your hard work and please keep this site going. It's going to save my life come senior year. :)

duengineer

Joined Nov 8, 2004
oh and by the way. i was confused for a second with understanding how capacitors and inductors work because I didn't know that the book was using the electron flow vs. conventional. so i searched for current direction and the first link explained to me everything that i needed to know about the convention. the site is layed out perfectly. thanks again and conventional rules!! :D

Dcrunkilton

Joined Jul 31, 2004
Originally posted by duengineer@Nov 8 2004, 10:05 AM
:D Hello. I'm a college student at Drexel University. I would like to thank the makers of this website. I've bought a lot of books so far, and this is the best one so far that I've seen. You guys/girls B) explain everything perfectly from what I've read so far. I would just like to thank you for giving me something to read while I'm at work that the boss doesn't mind me looking at. Do you have this book available in hard copy? If so I will probably buy it. I'm going into Power Engineering and your website is teaching me all of the basics that my school assumes that I know. Thanks again for all of your hard work and please keep this site going. It's going to save my life come senior year. :)
[post=3454]Quoted post[/post]​
It is possible to get the Lessons in Electricity book in PDF format which is printable (by you) at ibiblio, the sucessor to sunsite. If there was a lot of demand for the book, there are ways that we could make it available via "publish on demand" vendors like lulu. However, you may have noted that the volumes are not complete, that is, there are "missing" sections, which have not been written yet. For that reason, I would not be inclined to persue the "book on demand" route until the volumes are complete, if ever. But, you can still print your own copy from the PDF files.

My best guess is that the largest exposure of Lessons in Electricity is via this web site.

Alan Shea

Joined Dec 31, 1969
I've been wanting to print these out for students in Africa to use as reference materials and Lulu seemed like the best way to do that in a semi-durable format, so I've put them all up at cost at http://stores.lulu.com/ajshea.

I'll watch here for any feedback.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Johnnie Cash,was 5'5 inches Tall.Met him back stage with June Carter,
he had a brother Tommy Cash,don't know if tommy is still alive.
Everybody come to Fla. sooner or later.

Unregistered

Joined Dec 31, 1969
Are they double sided paged?
Yes. The preview is limited to just a few pages -- I didn't want to wait for Lulu to generate a preview of the full document since you can read the PDF anyway. The pages are full 8.5x11, so its big. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

olla86

Joined Nov 17, 2009
Your site is great and very useful for a lot of us! Thanks for efforts!

Last edited by a moderator: