Google Mail...how do i sign up??

m4yh3m

Joined Apr 28, 2004
I never understood what the big fuss over gmail was. Live Mail is much nicer. Oh, you also don't have to get an invite. Always thought it was funny of people to brag about 2 gigs of MAIL space... wow.. what are THEY going to download?

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I never understood what the big fuss over gmail was. Live Mail is much nicer.
Because it's Google...Conversely, some people may not like Live Mail, just because it is Microsoft :rolleyes:

Like many I use POP3 so inbox size is not that important...though I do have 2GB on my BT e-mail!

Dave

caramel

Joined Feb 9, 2007
I never understood what the big fuss over gmail was. Live Mail is much nicer. Oh, you also don't have to get an invite. Always thought it was funny of people to brag about 2 gigs of MAIL space... wow.. what are THEY going to download?
i'm one of the gmail fanatics and live mail sceptics :D

live mail is sluggish compared to gmail, and not very original since it mirrored gmail in most functions! but, yes, i love google, and i may be a bit biased.

and about the extra storage, it REALLY helps me out! i never throw away any e-mails from profs, TA's, etc.. it helps! also e-mails from password-protected websites are useful to save, some sites will require you to re-register if you loose your password, eww!

i also save graphics intensive messages, music files, and lots of other stuff.

i totally love it!