Good general purpoes electronic repair book and resources

tooncinator

Joined Jan 26, 2019
Howdy,
Just looking for some good books on electronic repair people like to use.
I'm trying to brush up on my electronic theory and electronic troubleshooting skills. I have an associates in electronics from a few years back but unfortunately none of the jobs i got after school actually involved much electronics troubleshooting. Im starting to look for new jobs again and I'd really like to get a job that involves that, but I'm afraid of everything i forgot and id like to brush up on it as much as I can.

Thanks

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
The electrical/electronic field is changing rapidly, it is hard for documentation to keep up!;)
There is also several different fields, one that always has a demand it seems is Industrial Electronics, Robotics, CNC, Motion control etc.
Max.

rumreich

Joined Nov 9, 2020
Howdy,
Just looking for some good books on electronic repair people like to use.
I'm trying to brush up on my electronic theory and electronic troubleshooting skills. I have an associates in electronics from a few years back but unfortunately none of the jobs i got after school actually involved much electronics troubleshooting. Im starting to look for new jobs again and I'd really like to get a job that involves that, but I'm afraid of everything i forgot and id like to brush up on it as much as I can.

Thanks
Please consider my new book on this subject, The Electronics Repair Cookbook: Save TIme and Money by Fixing Electronics Yourself. Available at Amazon.

Mark Rumreich