God particles - without Nobel Prize. / by Socratus/

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
They are not searching for something that was made up. It was not made up.

It is required. They need something for their equations. And the more abstract....the better.

Motanache

Joined Mar 2, 2015
Inertia is the result of two perpendicular angular accelerations. That has not been discovered.

Mass is the field density of those rotations. That has not been discovered.
How I would like to be like this!
But all these discoveries must have a purpose.
How did these new discoveries improve our lives?

When Luigi Galvani discovered the electric current, it seemed just a circus thing. Now we are almost using electricity.
Maybe I'm wrong and over the years to find some useful in this discovery.

The article on the Higgs boson discovery he has over 2,000 authors. Is not it weird?

Grand Unified Theory (GUT):
We have 4 forces in nature:
- Gravitational,
-electromagnetic,
-strong nuclear,
-weak nuclear
Einstein failed to find the connection between them. Something to explain all 4.
Finding out what Einstein did not succeed is a challenge and a pride to many scientists.
The connection between weak nuclear and electromagnetic has been demonstrated.

But I think they have come to fantastic and useless explanations.

Do you remember the joke?
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...elebration-of-its-200th-episode-a6895541.html

"A poultry farmer was distressed because his chickens stopped laying eggs. He didn’t know what to do about it, but one of his friends, a physicist, offered to help. The physicist came out to the farm, took a bunch of measurements, and went back home to analyze the data. The physicist called the farmer on the phone and said: “Okay, I have a solution for your problem, but it only works with spherical chickens in a vacuum.”

Particle physics is based on the gauge transformation of Maxwell's equations but Maxwell's theory is based on Faraday's induction effect that is massless; therefore, particle physics is a hoax since a God particle (subatomic particle) is composed of matter. Also, does a subatomic particle enter the bubble chamber?
Just because you can prove it is an illusion here in our 3-dimensional universe of physical matter doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist in our universe at large, it can easily exist in dimensions higher than 3 (which consists of low-density physical matter — the higher energies/wavelengths/vibrational frequencies that these dimensions are pinged to (think of a tuning fork pitched to different notes, then imagine each note is a separate dimension of the universe that occupies the same space as our physical universe but operates in a frequency that our physical universe isn’t pinged to — these different dimensions are universes within themselves & can subtly interact with each other - but higher dimensions of the universe operate under different set of laws & physics than our 3D physical universe — under those circumstances, particle physics can both not be real for us here but be real at the same time — it’s called a paradox. Nature is full of them & they are all real, so I would suggest you not only get comfortable with but embrace the paradoxical nature of the universe - because there’s a reason why it was made that way but you’ll never learn any deeper information on how the universe is actually structured until you embrace that fundamental point...our physical universe of matter & space-time is just one layer or aspect of the universe - the other aspects all have life in them too, they’re just living in a higher-frequencies of the electromagnetic spectrum that operate independent of our physical universe (and hence human beings will be unable to scientifically document or verify using the standard model of physics we have right now...we’ll call these higher dimensional spheres “the spirit world”, or the “spirit universe”, bc spirits obviously exist and in fact, we humans are multidimensional beings that are operating in multiple dimensions at the same time, it’s just that when we incarnate into the physical universe here on Earth, our physical body is our primary means of experiencing our life — but your physical body is enveloped by your spirit body (or energy body), which feeds energy & information into your physical body — and once you physically pass, you move into these other dimensions of life where your spirit body becomes your primary vehicle for experiencing life —- this is why physics can prove that anti-matter exists but have no idea where it goes when it becomes annihilated by its matter pairing...it can’t simply blink out of existence because that would violate the fundamental laws of physics (where energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only change form), but current science has no clue where anti-matter goes — and the reality is that the universe is multidimensional in nature, & everything is interconnected while appearing to be separate...When anti-matter is annihilated, what exactly happens to it is that it is sent into these higher dimensional spheres in order to mirror the matter particle it is coupled to - only that anti-matter particle now exists in a higher dimensional frequency of energy than the physical universe; but because that matter/antimatter pairing is still quantumly entangled, one can influence or affect the other, there is a correlation or correspondence between the 2 that is constantly occurring — Modern science will never be able to understand the truth behind why the universe exists or how it’s truly structured until they understand that spirits are real, exist & are human beings that physically passed from this Earth but whom are still alive in another dimensional space of the universe (& that physical death, as a result, is an illusion that never actually occurs) — the only way we can learn any new information about how the universe truly operates on a macro level is for humans to evolve beyond their fears of studying this subject; once scientists truthfully engage the reality of the existence of non-physics-based realities (let’s call it Interdimensional Quantum Physics, that sounds cool!) - once we evolve enough to study that as ardently as we study physical matter now, then we will rapidly find out that the universe is so much more than it appears to us to be & our minds will be blown, it would trigger an evolution In the human species itself as a result, so we need to evolve as a species on these subjects before we ever actually discover the truth behind our reality here......did all of this make you go ? It probably should, it’s all straight up true - and just because science has no clue about it doesn’t make this pseudo-physics or bad science, it makes us ignorant to reality because it actually makes complete sense from a scientific, logical perspective, so there you go....I’m interested in any thoughts or opinions you might have about all of this beautiful stuff — hell, try to debunk it all & tell me all the different ways that I’m wrong (but a warning, FYI, you won’t be able to; I will be able to logically debunk any garbage arguments attempting to debunk any of the truths being stated here - humanity will scientifically discover all of these things in the future, I guarantee all of you that this will be scientifically proven in due time, we just don’t have the means, technological capacity or wherewithal right now as a species to understand the truth about the universe’s existence yet — but we will.

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
What utter nonsense this thread contains.

I don’t have time to correct all the errors I have seen, but I will address a couple of things.

The “god” particle is an unfortunate name given to the Higgs boson by an experimental physicist, I think named Lederman.

I arises theoretically from the standard model. There is a pervasive field called the Higgs field which explains the existence of mass. Inertia resilts from interaction with the Higgs field, moderated by the Higgs boson. These are analogous to the electric field and its moderator, the photon.

It showed up in the supercollider at CERN.

Another thing: colliding particles is not just to discover their composition. A collisiion at high energy does not break up the particles. It creates an entire new set of particles that are constrained only by the conservation laws, which must be obeyed in all collisions. The resultant particles are not components of the original particle, they are created from the energy of the collision.

Bob

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Here is a question for thought.
Is it possible to some how some way prevent some energy from moving at all?
That is, to have some energy somewhere that is completely still?

Zeeus

Joined Apr 17, 2019
Here is a question for thought.
Is it possible to some how some way prevent some energy from moving at all?
That is, to have some energy somewhere that is completely still?
Seems yes : never learned E = mc^2
but please what does it mean?

If I have an object sitting still in room : guessing from the equation this object is energy

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Seems yes : never learned E = mc^2
but please what does it mean?

If I have an object sitting still in room : guessing from the equation this object is energy
Hi,

That seems intuitive based on elementary physics, but can you imagine that something must be moving inside that object unless it is being held at absolute zero temperature.

We might also consider inertia, where everything on earth is moving, but i'll leave that for another discussion what i wanted to focus on was just the internal states. I'll get to my main point sometime later also.

Zeeus

Joined Apr 17, 2019
Hi,

That seems intuitive based on elementary physics, but can you imagine that something must be moving inside that object unless it is being held at absolute zero temperature.

We might also consider inertia, where everything on earth is moving, but i'll leave that for another discussion what i wanted to focus on was just the internal states. I'll get to my main point sometime later also.
What if it is a metal spoon? guess can say there are electrons moving randomly in it

but can not 'argue' physics : so.........

Comrade Pingu

Joined Aug 30, 2018
God particles - without Nobel Prize. / by Socratus/
==..
To discover so-called God - particle ( Nobel Prize in 2013)
was needed two conditions : deep vacuum and high energy.
But if the vacuum were deeper and energy were higher then
it would be possible to discover some kind of a new God – particles.
Question: what is the deepest vacuum in the Universe?
My answer:
the deepest vacuum in the Universe is the cosmic zero vacuum T=0K.
Question: what can be the highest energy?
My answer:
the cosmic zero vacuum T=0K continuum is itself some kind
of infinite energy continuum.
Using these parameters, I say that the cosmic zero vacuum T=0K
can create primary God – particles and their names are
"potential molar –masses (k) particles."
==..
Question:
Why potential molar – masses (k) particles are primary God particles?
Because:
a)
Heat is result of some kind of chaotic movements of particles.
In thermodynamics the heat is explained by the formula: E=kT (logW)
It means that chaotic movements of molar-mass (k) particles create heat.
b)
In 1905 Einstein wrote "quantum of action" as: h=kb
It means that molar-mass (k) particles know some kind of another
movement which can create "quantum of action" with energy E=(kb)*f.
My conclusion.
Without heat the Universe is an Absolute Cold Kingdom.
Without "quantum of action" the Universe is dead continuum.
The molar-mass (k) particles can take part in these two phenomenons:
E=kT (logW) and E= (kb)*f. And therefore the molar-mass (k)
particles are primary elements from the First Instant (T=0K) of the
Universe’s creation. Not " the famous Higgs Boson" (with the low
energy and prestige Prize) but the old and modest well-known
molar-mass k-particles are real "God particles"
#
k-particles have two forms of modifications: as a heat E=kT (logW)
and as an energy E=(kb)*f . The interaction between energy and heat
created everything in the Universe but . . . . but until today nobody
explained the interaction between E= (kb)*f and E=kT (logW).
=====….
Best wishes.
Israel Sadovnik Socratus.
========….
Yeah this is cool and all but do you have any references? I hate to be rude, but I've seen more advanced math in the introductory paragraphs of Griffiths Introduction to Quantum Mechanics. You're trying to do high energy particle physics without any linear algebra, differential equations, and more. What is called a "god particle" is just the Higgs Boson—which is called that because scientists are bad at naming things.

Furthermore, there is no such thing as \( T = 0 \) in the practical case. Thermal energy is the statistical average amount of energy in a system—at absolute zero, there is no energy in the first place. We can get close to absolute zero, but we still don't get a cigar—we just get superfluids and Bose-Einstein condensates, or whatever weird, wacky state of matter those nerds in the lab will discover next.

This entire post is undecipherable, and most importantly, not even wrong.