German -> English help needed

Brass

Joined Oct 13, 2006
Hi all,

I have been working on a project which I pulled off the net, I know what its meant to do and I have the circuit built... but.. there are 3 wiring connections I can not figure out and that I can not find on the schematic.

I believe that the answer to my problem is in the small text file that came with the project but unfortunately it is in German, I tried babelfish.altavista.com and various other translation software on the net but cant get it to translate and make sense even though I have a little knowledge of the German language.

What I need is someone who can Read German and translate to English in proper context and all my problems will go away and my project will be completed.

Can anyone help me please.

I can be ICQ'd if its easier on ICQ # 486-617-435 - thanks in advance.:cool:

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Hi all,

I have been working on a project which I pulled off the net, I know what its meant to do and I have the circuit built... but.. there are 3 wiring connections I can not figure out and that I can not find on the schematic.

I believe that the answer to my problem is in the small text file that came with the project but unfortunately it is in German, I tried babelfish.altavista.com and various other translation software on the net but cant get it to translate and make sense even though I have a little knowledge of the German language.

What I need is someone who can Read German and translate to English in proper context and all my problems will go away and my project will be completed.

Can anyone help me please.

I can be ICQ'd if its easier on ICQ # 486-617-435 - thanks in advance.:cool:
Write up the text and lets have a look.

Dave