General Advice on Micro controller circuit

Tim Donoghue

Joined Jan 13, 2015
What course are you taking and isn't the semester over with? How is this project related to the course you are taking? What's the time frame to complete the project?
I'm doing a HND, I don't really know it's equivalent but I'd say it's around the first year of university, I chose to do it in Electrical engineering after doing a NVQ in Electrical Installation but I'm now on a Electronic/Electrical Engineering course and this is my first and only time the course requires me to actually out together anything resembling a circuit. My time frame is extremely limited however I've handed in/passed every other module so it's only this project left. I have all the parts you recommended here and can dedicate all my time for the next two weeks to completing it with some help from my course leader. I should have a presentation on Tuesday however it can be put back to the 21st, I know this is leaving it extremely close but I really didn't have any(good) options. Thanks a bunch, Tim.

hp1729

Joined Nov 23, 2015
"are there any starting guides to these type of simple circuits"

Yes. Build and design 100 simple projects and put them on this forum and then 100 microcontroller projects and then after that, you will be qualified to tackle the simple request you have put forward in your post.
Nonsense. His project is just multiple simple projects.