FSFR2100XS

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
I am not familiar with LT Spice. But are you trying to do two separate simulations?

I found that the application note link/pdf had a lot of useful information.

An interesting chip.

karas

Joined Sep 8, 2011
I am not familiar with LT Spice. But are you trying to do two separate simulations?

I found that the application note link/pdf had a lot of useful information.

An interesting chip.
I am trying to do LCC resonance converter by using FSFR2100XS

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
What is an Electronic Motor?
Max

An electronic motor, or Brushless Direct Current Motor (BLDC) does not use alternating current
That is not an electronic motor, it may be electronically commutated.
It is a direct cousin and identical in construction to the AC servo and does use 3ph Alternating current .
Max.

You have not built an electric buggy and driving circuitry, I think

I have researched electronic motors for years

I have found them to have the same meaning

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
No, your right, I have not. I have done industrial work, but not electric buggy work.

I am learning new,...old terms,...all the time.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
You have not built an electric buggy and driving circuitry, I think

I have researched electronic motors for years

I have found them to have the same meaning
I have worked in motion control for several decades CNC, Robotics etc, with all manner of motors, and never heard one described as 'Electronic' The Drive, maybe.
Max.

Hey Max

I have, after many years of research, found that the terms "Electronic Motor" and "Brush Less Direct Current (BLDC) Motor" are used
interchangeably, and so, since the true meaning of the term got lost many internet years ago, and as far as I know, has not been officially defined, is being defined now

And since there seems to be no real research and development going on in the field of electronic motors and how they have the potential to be the leading edge of technology, it looks like I will have to be, as always, the INOVATOR

Google knows, they have built an electric airplane that can stay in the air 'forever'

But when I do research on '"electronic motors"', using Google, I find these terms used interchangeably