From PIC16F690 to PIC18F26K20 + The big function!

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Another error:

Rich (BB code):
;*****************************************************
;** Accumulate (add or subtract based on AccFlags.0 **
;*****************************************************

accumulate

btfsc	AccFlags,0		;positive?
	bra	AccSub			;no, subtract
Change

Rich (BB code):
	btfsc	AccFlags,0		;positive?
to

Rich (BB code):
	btfsc	AccFlags,0,1		;positive?

Eric007

Joined Aug 5, 2011
Thanks a million Joeyd999!!!:)

Please give me some times to go through your posts and will tell you what I think...
Will get back to it in a few days as I'm a bit sick...

Again thanks thanks and thanks for your time!

Eric007

Joined Aug 5, 2011
I am scrolling down your code and I am smiling...:):):)

Whenever you write your code it's like you have given me a Homework to figure out what you have done! But even if I take long I will end up cracking it!!!

Sorry if you got bored with it BUT I work on this project when I can (have time) I also think that I really have made some progress with it that given up due to complexity would be like I been wasting my time and people time here...so will carry on with it to the end!

And as you have noticed I always try first before I can ask for help and do not want *canned solution* because I'm here to learn. So I write my code first and get corrected here.

But I really like discussing the algorithm and ideas here coz the code derives from it!

Also I have other ongoing projects that I am doing off this site! There are some projects that, I think, I can no longer discuss here...:) I only discuss very complex ones here...

I am currently working on one at the moment that I'll finish in a few days...then I'll get back to it!

Anyway thanks thanks and thanks! I am learning a lot from you!

Last edited:

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Thanks a million Joeyd999!!!:)
Oh, BTW, the routine takes about a max of 32uS per filter function per sample at 64Mhz.

This gives you a peak sample rate of 31.250 kHz for one filter, or 4.464 kHz for seven filters...assuming there is nothing else to be done...

PS -> I'd like someone to step up and show me how this is done better in C ... :D

Eric007

Joined Aug 5, 2011
If you wondering what happened to this thread? Well nothing...Just taking a little break from Embedded system and programing!

Currently teaching *myself* C# and I'm enjoying it