"Free Energy" scams discussed

I'm confused... What does the magnetic permeabilty of SS have to do with what the document was saying? I may have missed something... placing the connection in a magnetic field could have an effect on the behavior of the electrons could it not? So the action of placing it in the magnetic field may have the same effect whether the material used for the connections is Cu, Fe, or anything.

Does this make sense or am I missing thte point ?

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
You are missing the point.

The conditions are "specified" such that obtaining them is utterly impossible. Try as you will, some "critical" condition simply can't be met, and so the failure of the circuit is due to your ineptitude. The scam artist is always covered by such spec's.

Think about the conditioning of the SS plates. If the coating really does insulate them, why is stainless significant, and why can't any plastic film insulation work as well? Why have electrolyte in the cell if it can't conduct between the insulated plates? None of this makes sense.

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
I'm confused... What does the magnetic permeabilty of SS have to do with what the document was saying? I may have missed something... placing the connection in a magnetic field could have an effect on the behavior of the electrons could it not? So the action of placing it in the magnetic field may have the same effect whether the material used for the connections is Cu, Fe, or anything.

Does this make sense or am I missing thte point ?
Bob Boyce would be the one to ask, if he were still alive. It was he, not us, who claimed the magnetic properties of his stainless contributed to the magic of his mysterious mulct. We simply pointed out his claims re magnetic properties of SS were in grievous error.