Joined Apr 25, 2008
The Forum reaches around the world,college students from every where

knowledgeable members with all kinds of information. Informal exchange

of information 24/7 on most subjects. Just type what on your mind and

someone will reply. Guest are welcome to sign up and come over to off-

topic ,things are different on the sign-up side. So any member or guest

speak your mind. This is a very safe site ,we have the best Moderators

on the Internet,they come to us from around the world. Something for

every one. Send Loosewire a post ,he is on the Forum many hours a day.

Looking forward to your first post. Loosewire.....This is a Electronic's

Forum,a topic you will find is 3-D printing of electronic parts, 3-D printing

is a most Interesting subject. Loosewire again-thanks for your attention.

Last edited:

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I hope nobody in the real world sees this because the word, "electronics" is nowhere in there. What are you trying to do? Invite people that like kittens? Do needlepoint? Work as secret agents?

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Just gives the mods something to do. I found this place looking for electronics myself.
I found this site kind of by accident. I was looking for discussion group about "nuns who smoke pipe and dress up laptop computers in silly doll cloths" and ended up here in the off-topic section. By luck this site also had a good electronics section also, so I kind of stayed

Joined Nov 30, 2010
My niece had me chatting is some forum I had no interest in, but it gave me the idea that there might be a forum I was interested in. Viola. AAC.

I could also do woodworking, but it's boring to talk about it. It's only fun to do.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
There is a post on this Forum that talks about 3-D printing of electronic parts.

On off-topic we can just tell you what going on. Some people never find off-topic,

this post just lets you know its here to ask general questions. We have some good

conversations here,members that post on off topic is more likely to post there

picture on there friend page.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I,m talking about gold coins tonite,does your country mint a gold coin,if so

what is the market value. What gold coin do you know the history and price.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Tonite we are talking about the perfect world, the coral at barrier reef spawns.

Co2 effects the coral reefs ,but when billions spawn there is new life is started,

blowing the wind. Was not able to buy gold today,are any banks selling coins,

is this allowed by the government.

Last edited:

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
I found this site when my son told me I should follow a forum. When I asked which forum, he told me to search Audioguru and find a forum where he posts. I found ACC, hung around a few months and Audioguru got 86ed. It seems a bit more boring and less technical on all things analog since AG left.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Loosie. I have had a reply to your PM typed up and waiting all day, but I can't send it you because your inbox is full.
loosewire has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.